ABS Improvements Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2004

We are a custom home painting company. All types of textures and finishes. Custom cabinets and woodwork. We will help you update your home with new paint, flooring, countertops, appliances. Give us a call for a free estimate....

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

We are a 5 star rated company, we work very hard to maintain that rating. We are customer service professionals. Give us a call if you want your windows spotless

07/11/2012

He did provide us with a thorough estimate we had just decided to use someone else. We felt they were a very good company and we went with someone else that had a  little bit lower estimate is all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from ABS Improvements Inc.

CATEGORY house painters

02/03/2011

ABS Improvements did a good job. I would call him back anytime. He does a lot of different things, but what they did for me was great. There was no funny business about the price. It was all straight forward. He came and got the work done fast and efficiently. He was in and out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ABS Improvements pulled out a wood deck in our backyard and leveled out the roof that was attached to it.

CATEGORY decks

12/12/2010

We were extremely pleased with the outcome, the repairs were done well and the painting looks great. The job was done incredibly fast and professionally. It took 2 days, one to replace wood and prime and one to paint. When we called for an estimate they came the next day and gave us the lowest estimate of the 3 we received. I subsequently had a discussion with the owner about the type of paint to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our entire house exterior painted including replacement of some rotted wood.

CATEGORY house painters

08/20/2008

The craftsman was the itinerant professional. He came prepared and stayed all day. Was polite and found ways to cut costs by 10% when I informed him I am living on SS disability income. Hauled off all trash including old door I will definitely use ABS Improvements in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken 2 x 8 of garage frame I broke pulling in too close. Realigned garage door so the opener could be used. Replaced hollow core door in garage with solid core door. Primed and painted both.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,house painters

07/16/2008

I called the company on June 18th and again on June 30th and both times they got all the information and said they will call back with a date when they can come and take a look at the house. The company has neither called nor has sent someone for the estimate. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called the company for an estimate on fixing a broken hardy plank on the side of my house.

CATEGORY siding

Cabinets, countertops, flooring, interior & exterior painting, stucco & woodworking.

Check, MasterCard, Visa