Cheney Brennan & Associates

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

Insurance Agencies

Contact our insurance agency today at (830) 500-3570 in New Braunfels, TX, when you're looking for lasting health care solutions....

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

02/09/2021

Quite educational! They went over a few companies and options and also explained the difference in the products. Highly recommend them! 5 Star, You ladies! WC AND SC

Description of Work
My husband and I needed assistance with a Medicare Supplement policy!

Category insurance companies

11/24/2015

Cheney, Brennan & Associates analyzed my insurance and explained it where I could understand my insurance and also suggested what I might consider.

Description of Work
Cheney, Brennan & Associates is amazing! Parris Cheney is very professional and reviewed my insurance needs. It was quite apparent she cares.

Category insurance companies

Thank you Mrs. [removed member name]your feedback means a lot to us!

MEDICAL INSURANCE, Life Insurance, Long Term care insurance