ABR Spa Moving

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2013

We move Spas / Hot tubs in the DFW Metroplex for new and existing owners. In Addition we also offer long distance moves....

Texas Top Movers

Texas Top Movers is a family operated moving company that changes the concepts of the moving industry and moving companies as it stands today. We specialize in Long Distance Moves, residential or commercial within the Great State of Texas.

Offers by Texas Top Movers on Angi

02/15/2015

They arrived on time and got to work.  Within an hour, the spa was on the truck and on its way to the dump.  Good crew and Mike is a delight to work with!  I would recommend ABR Spa Moving!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Edwards and crew disconnected and removed the portable spa.

12/23/2014

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a hot tub moved or removed. Mike was courteous, professional, and punctual.  He told me exactly what the removal procedure was all about, explored which exit out of the yard would work, and I was amazed at how fast and easy he made the removal process. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike removed my hot tub from my back yard and took it to the dump.

CATEGORY moving companies

05/10/2014

The removal team, including the company owner, showed up on time and quickly went to work. The hot tub was located on our deck which is surrounded by a wooden picket fence. Part of the fence had to be taken down prior to ABR doing their work. ABR does not do this but Mike, the owner, met with us a couple of weeks in advance to show us exactly how much and where part of the fence would need to be t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an old hot tub which was in very bad shape from our deck

03/17/2014

He was very prompt in responding to my inquiry, met me at my house to make sure there would not be any problems with the move and showed up promptly a few days later to move the spa.  Crew worked quickly to remove the spa and were done in 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed  a spa that came with the house when purchased.

CATEGORY moving companies

04/12/2013

Mike and his crew showed up on time ready too tackle the job. They made it look so easy the way they handled the  hot tub. I highly recommend this company too anyone!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased  a used hot tub and contacted A Brilliant Repair for a quote. Their rates are pretty reasonable, and they have the right equipment to  handle the job. They picked up the hot tub and moved it for us too where we wanted it with no problems.

CATEGORY moving companies,pool cleaners

Spa / Hot tub Moving Spa disposal to dump.

Spa / Hot tub repair