Roofing Solutions Co. RGV

Founded 2014 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

2005 W Griffin Pkwy Suite 255

Mission, TX 78572

We are considered an essential company

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Roofing Company serving all of the Rio Grande Valley. We specialize in all types of roofing systems for commercial & residential. ...

roofing (11)gutter repair (4)house painting (2)siding companies (1)

02/03/2021

Hired Roofing Solutions (Jim Hernandez)from Mission, Tx. Extremely professional, will definitely hired him again. 100% recommended

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/29/2020

I had 6 Roofing Company BIDS on my house but I decided on the best Quality Job and a Roofing company that you can trust with TOP rated Reviews and recommended by BBB and without a doubt I did a great job in choosing RGV roofing solution not only they are very professional the staff are very respectful and helpful. Mr Jim Hernandez is very easy to talk to and he would make sure that the job is done...

Description of Work
Removed and Replaced 30 year Shingle

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

07/23/2020

WE HIRED MR. JIM AND HIS TEAM TO DO THE JOB FOR US, UNFORTUNATELY WE WERE A BIT DELAYE BY THE BUREAUCRACY OF OUR MORTGAGE COMPANY BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT. HIS TEAM IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GOT THE JOB DONE. FROM THE MOMENT THEY SHOWED UP TO START TO THE FINISH OF THE JOB IT TOOK 2 DAYS, MIND YOU THEY REPLACED AND REPAIRED AND PAINTED. MY SOFFIT, FASCIA AND ROOF LOOOK SO N...

Description of Work
REPLACEMENT OF ROOF, FASCIA AND SOFFITT

Category roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Review for Roofing Solutions Co. RGV - 2005 W Griffin Pkwy, Mission, TX - 38740165

07/15/2020

From the beginning, when I met Mr. Jim Hernandez, he and the other staff members were very courteous and professional. Materials and cost were explained and agreed upon. The job was delayed due to several days of continuous rain. They made sure that the job would be done when it was clear. Once the job was begun, I was shown the damage. I was shown the before and after pictures. I was very pleased...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/22/2020

Very well. I now have a beautiful roof. The crew was very professional and cleaned up everything when they finished. The price was right and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

04/27/2020

Project went very well from start to finish. Actually, even before the project started the communication from Jim Hernandez (Project Manager) was top-notch. This company has definitely exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Replaced polyurethane foam roof with asphalt shingle roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

01/21/2020

Jim send out three men to do everything. They was fast, clean, cleaned up their mess, and polite. They did everything in two and half days. I will. be using Jim company again for other jobs in the future.

Description of Work
Eaves replacement, fence and gates repairs, shingles replacement, and painting the eaves

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

01/21/2020

Professional service, competent and fast. Customer service was excellent.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

10/16/2019

I am very impressed with the work that was done. Everything was explained before the work started and they kept advising the current status of the project.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/14/2019

Outstanding work. Kept me informed through the entire process.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

We strictly adhere to our motto of Integrity, Trust and Quality. 100% Customer Satisfaction is our objective with every project we do. We handle commercial and residential roofing repairs and complete roof replacements. We also do professional roof inspections for Real Estate transactions and insurance claims.