THE GROUT DOCTOR

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2006

Grout Doctor has the cure for this ugly cracked and stained floor grout. Not only is cracked grout in a floor unsightly, if not treated, it can cause damage to the floor's underlayment and possibly create the need for costly replacement of the floor. The Grout Doctor can remove the damaged grout and broken tile if you have a replacement tile. Your Grout Doctor will try to match the color as closely as possible....

Bright Star Chem-Dry

We’re proud to keep Texas homes clean! Bright Star Chem-Dry serves communities in Tarrant, Ellis, Johnson, Dallas, Southern Collin counties. With our proprietary process and nontoxic, green-certified cleaning solution, your home will be cleaner and healthier than ever. Our mission is helping people live healthy lives, which starts with clean carpets & upholstery and a healthy home. Our proprietary hot carbonating extraction cleaning process penetrates deep into the fibers, removing an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery and 89% of the airborne bacteria in your home when a sanitizer is added.* Our green-certified solution, The Natural®, contains no soaps or detergents so it's safe and non-toxic for your family & pets. Chem-Dry uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning so carpets dry in hours instead of days, making it the safer and more convenient carpet cleaning choice. All of this means Chem-Dry cleans for your health like no one else. You can count on the professionals at Bright Star Chem-Dry not only to provide an outstanding cleaning experience, but to always treat your home with respect!

Offers by Bright Star Chem-Dry on Angi
Serenity Floors & More

Our Superior Techniques... Put simply, we know things the other carpet cleaners don't. Our service combines elite level cleaning techniques with better technology and some of the most experienced Service Technicians in the world. At Serenity Floors & More our service personnel are the industries elite. Carefully chosen to bring you an experience that is exceptional in every way. And our exclusive 5 step carpet cleaning ensures the most brilliant results possible. And more importantly, you will love our prices! Our Master Technicians... At Serenity Floors & More we truly believe our service technicians are some of the best in the world. All of Serenity's technicians are operating partners who have an ownership stake in your satisfaction. When you use our service, you will experience the unique difference that a true professional master Technician brings to your home. Let us show you a new level of clean. Ask us about our law enforcement, first responders and military discounts.

Barber Mountain LLC

CHOOSE A CARPET CLEANING COMPANY WITH A SPOTLESS REPUTATION Your friends and neighbors have made Barber Mountain their preferred carpet cleaning company because: We bring over three decades of experience to every job. We provide thorough cleaning services for an affordable cost. We won’t put away our rubber gloves until every trace of grime is gone. I have been cleaning, stretching and repairing carpets since 1988. I also clean upholstery, draperies, and tile and grout. I take my time, I do the work myself, and I do it right the first time.

Offers by Barber Mountain LLC on Angi

12/11/2017

Sorry I am a little late with this review...I originally rated the wrong "Grout Doctor". This man is a jewel. I would definitely use him again. Not cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for.....quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Description of work: 4'x3' shower,4"x4",tile, re-grout, and seal. Jim Bob Garner was professional, on time, and did excellent work. Small accident occurred to Formica . Jim Bob made 2 call backs to polish out the swirl marks. Tile and Formica look great.

03/21/2017

Very happy with the work. Jim Bob was professional an courteous and returned my call promptly. We recommend him and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Walk in shower caulk removed and recaulked

10/15/2014

Regrouted along backsplash and kitchen granite. Also touched up caulk on bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

03/27/2014

Grout Doctor responded to my request for an estimate immediately and sent someone to my house the same day. The estimate was very reasonable and very close to the actual cost of the job even though the job took a little longer than they anticipated. The worker showed up on time and worked diligently throughout the day, then returned the next morning. The shower looked like new when he was through....

Description of Work
Removed and replaced all grout on a walk-in tile shower.

03/15/2014

They were great and they were fine. They did a great job. I thought that their price is reasonable. He was very nice. He came in and did the work. It was done and we're satisfied with the job. The quality of the work was great. It looked like brand new.

Description of Work
I have used The Grout Doctor. They cleaned all the tile grout in three of my bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

RESIDENTIAL GROUT CARE, BATHROOMS, FOYERS, KITCHENS, FIREPLACES, COUNTERTOPS, FLOORS, SHOWERS, BATHTUBS & WALLS. COMMERCIAL WORK, LOBBIES, LAVATORIES, COMMERCIAL KITCHENS, RESTAURANTS, OFFICE BUILDINGS, APARTMENTS & HOTELS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard