AFFORDABLE PEST CONTROL

• Trade License Authority
  • Texas Department of Agricultural

3620 Andrews Hwy

Midland, TX 79703

Affordable Pest Control is your local full service Professional Pest Control and Termite Contro Exterminator. We specialize in Pest Control, Termite Control,, Rodent Control, Insect Control, and Spider Control Services, Carpenter-Ant Control, and Extermination and control !! Affordable Pest Control, Family Owned & Operated !!! Christian Company, God Bless America !!! ...

pest control (9)

12/16/2020

Excellent, affordable pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for letting everyone know that we are affordable, and Welcome to our family. Sincerely, Rusty Moon - owner

12/15/2020

It went very nice they were very polite and respectful in anyway. They were very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/15/2020

They did a work for me quarterly and to the company I work for. They did a great job they were a Christian job they were really professional and they were experienced on what they did and I have no problem at all since they were Christian and I don't have any troubles with them they were a nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and welcome to our Quarterly Pest Control Family, we look forward to the next 25 years with you and your Company !!! Rusty Moon - Owner

12/15/2020

They were here every 3 months to do the pest control and they were always wonderful. They were respectful and professional in all manners. I always asked the chemical they were using and they were very patient to explain if it was pet friendly or organic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

12/15/2020

It's fantastic and they did exactly what they say they gonna do. They were courteous they showed up and get things done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

12/15/2020

It went very well I've been using them for 6 years. They were very professional they came ahead of time and incompact the whole time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

12/15/2020

It went very good they came in and they were very professional and they took care of the project. It's the first time that I use them but I will probably hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

03/04/2013

Process was longer than I expected. I was expecting him to get the squirrel the first day I called him but it took a proccess of a week or so to finish the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a squirrel living in my attic. We assessed the situation and thought the squirrel was gone (we were wrong). Rusty filled the holes and set a trap. Squirrel did not take the bate and ended up dying in my attic. Rusty came and successfully removed the squirrel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2013

Affordable Pest Control, sealed up the hole during the day in hopes of excluding said squirrel, however, the squirrel was still in attic, so we tried trapping the squirrel with water and pecans !! We continued to check trap daily and after a week the squirrel finaly died, this was my last squirrel job because of the difficulty and most Animal Control Jobs are very time consuming and require a grea...

04/19/2012

I have been using them for 3 years. I like that they will come and spray the inside anytime I need them. I like that they call before they come. They are really through and get all of the outside of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a contract with AFFORDABLE PEST CONTROL where they come every 3 months.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2012

[Member Name Removed] thank you for your review and I'm very happy that y'all are still Customer's or should I say Y'all are still part of Affordable Pest Controls Family, to this day February 5, 2021. Sincerely, Rusty Moon.

Pest Control and Termite Control. A.P.C. offers Monthly,Bi-Monthly, & Quarterly Pest Control Plans without having you sign a Contract !!! Affordable Pest Control treats everyone like family and we take care of family so who needs a contract ??? A.P.C. also offers 10 yr. Warranty on all Termite Treatments with Termidor 80 wg, we only use the Best Chemical available and we also do Complete Treatments of your home while our Competitors offer Partial Treatments or Spot Treatments !!! A.P.C. Does the Job right the First time !! We look forward to adding you to our Family, God Bless, Rusty Moon. Owner.

No basebord spraying, we spray exterior 6-8 foot permiters instead, Affordable Pest Control, kills the Bugs outside B/4 they ever get inside and if we have to do interior treatments for any reason !!! We will always use Bait or all Natural Products to rid your home of Pest with very little Chemicals inside and we always try to use All Natural Pyrethrums !! God Bless, Rusty Moon. Owner.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check