TEXAS SHUTTERS & BLINDS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

2400 Gabriel Dr

Mckinney, TX 75071

Texas Shutters & Blinds provides free consultations and estimates for blinds, shutters and shades to the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We are a full service provider for all of your window covering needs. We are a family owned and operated business....

08/31/2018

Kevin H.

Great experience. Taxes and installation were included in their quote which was much less than the other quotes. I was especially impressed with our plantation shutters. We've had these installed in previous house. They were able to offer a smaller frame that did not overlap the existing window sill. Tom asked for our trim paint color and they painted the shutters to match at no extra cost.. WOW... I was not expecting that.

Description of Work
Window treatments for new home

11/01/2016

Brandt B.

Outstanding!

Description of Work
I've hired Texas Shutters and Blinds for numerous projects for myself as well as my clients. I always refer them without any worry that they are going to do an outstanding job. Feel free to call me anytime to verify or for any of your real estate needs -Brandt Barham, KW Barham Team 469.531.4131

01/15/2016

cordelia A.

11/27/2015

Colm B.

Description of Work
Installed custom blinds on windows and patio doors.

09/18/2015

Katherine B N.

Description of Work
Fabulous.

06/29/2015

Alberta D.

Description of Work
This company provided plantation shutters and shades for my newly remodeled kitchen. I plan to order additional shades from them. Very professional, and reasonably priced.

05/29/2015

Edward C.

Excellent company. Quick and professional installment. Good prices. Vast selection of Blinds, Shades and Shutters. Also very knowledgeable in their products.

Description of Work
Installed Blinds and shades throughout the home.

01/27/2015

Bianca C.

Fantastic. Work was performed on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Install wood blinds

12/30/2014

Shana L.

Great experience! Good quality and professional service. They had to take one back because it was it didn't fit but they had it fixed and installed within a week.

Description of Work
Installed wood shutters on every window

12/28/2014

Martha G.

There were no unpleasant surprises and Tom was professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Measured, had made and painted shutters for two bedrooms and one bath.

11/27/2014

Ann T.

This is the 3rd time in the last several years that we have used the company and we have always been happy with the product, installation and service. Tom is easy to work with and has good ideas.

Description of Work
Wood shutters

08/28/2014

Lawrence S.

They were great. They came in as promised and they measured and gave me an estimate. They did the work perfectly.

Description of Work
They installed blinds in my new property. They covered around seven windows.

08/28/2014

Miguel P.

They did a good job. They took the measurements and delivered the blinds when they promised. They installed them without any major problems. One of the blinds was damaged due to my dog. They came back to repair it and the repair cost was very minimal. I was very happy with their services.

Description of Work
They made the blinds for my new house.

08/18/2014

Rod M.

They are a mama and papa operation which seems to work fine. The had good prices and kept to the schedule. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
repairs on some blinds and moved shutters from one house to another.

08/18/2014

Donald J.

They provided the style of plantation shutters we were looking for when others could not. Their selection of blinds was also what we were looking for. Their pricing was also the best of all who quoted.

Description of Work
Provided plantation shutters and custom blinds for our new home in 2012.

05/13/2014

Wanda H.

The installers came in and took care of putting in the shutters. They were very meticulous and took their time. I was very pleased with their services and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Measured, consulted and helped me pick out colors. Very helpful. Extremely nice and efficient.

04/10/2014

Michael D.

It was great. They were very professional and friendly. We were very comfortable. They answered any questions that we had. It was a great service all-around.

Description of Work
They did some window treatments.

04/07/2014

Clint S.

From the very first contact Tom and Betty were very responsive. Tom installed blinds in a rental property we own and they look great. We also bought plantation shutters for every window in our new home. We were quite pleased that the shutters were completed a couple of weeks sooner than we had originally thought. The shutters look fantastic, the installation went smoothly with no issues. This is a company I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters in our new home and blinds in a rental house we have.

03/31/2014

Jacob D.

Perfect! Tom came out and had an estimate within hours ... He was very punctual and very fair with the pricing (best pricing for the larger wood blinds we were looking at). Tom is a great person to do business with!

Description of Work
Provide blinds for entire house

03/30/2014

FRAN L.

Tom came to measure at the appointed time and the shutters were installed ahead of designated time. The shutters look great.

Description of Work
Plantation shutters were installed in five windows.

10/17/2013

KELLY M.

Prompt and friendly. Answered all my questions. Good product and color options. Got a bid from another Angie's list company, and went with this company because they were more responsive and had better prices.

Description of Work
New blinds and plantation shutters for whole house.

09/30/2013

Michelle G.

Came out did measurements and then ordered blinds and once they came in installed them and had me verify to ensure everything look good to my liking

Description of Work
Installed blinds on all windows in the house

08/04/2013

ELAINE G.

We moved into a brand new home and I wanted to have quality plantation shutters installed. I did my research through Angies List and hired Texas Shutters and Blinds for the project. Tom and his wife Betty own the business and they are both awesome. My home was in the "finishing" process and Tom met me at our home and we discussed the entire installation and how much it would cost, timeframe, etc. We closed on our home on June 28 (Friday) and Tom came to home on June 29 (Saturday) to install temporary paper shades throughout the whole house (at no cost to us) while we waited for our shutters to be completed. Tom also came to our home to make sure the paint color on the shutters matched the paint color on the window frames. Our shutters were installed on July 23 by Brian who did an excellent job. He was very precise and made sure every shutter was installed perfectly. They look beautiful and the installation is very well done. Every window was done in our home: 3 bedrooms, very large living space which also has an additional 3 high windows, a single door to our patio; and kitchen windows (one has an arch). We are very pleased and you can be reassured you will NOT be sorry or disappointed if you use this company.

Description of Work
Installed plantation shutters throughout my entire home.

07/11/2013

Jennifer D.

Our experience with Texas Shutters&Blinds was excellent. They were responsive, professional and friendly, and provided a very competitive quote. It took about a week for the blinds to come in and the installer was professional, organized, and cleaned up after himself. After he installed the blinds on the first window he had me take a look and adjusted them to the way I wanted them. He tested each blind as he installed them to ensure they worked properly. Overall I thought their product, service and installation were great, I'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Texas Shutters&Blinds installed 2" faux wood blinds in our new house.

03/12/2011

Kelly M.

I called for a free in-home estimate for two arch window shutter treatments. After receiving a couple of estimates, I chose Texas Shutters and Blinds. The time from estimate to installation was less than two weeks. Shutters look great, I am pleased.

Description of Work
Installation of sunburst shutters for two arch windows (one 5ft window and one 6ft window).

Onyx Renovation LLC

Whole house renovation, doors, windows, cabinets, trim, reclaimed wood, custom furniture, exterior structures and we now have our own roofing division. You can now get the same professional results for your homes roof. Guaranteed !

Offers by Onyx Renovation LLC on Angi
    Hofer Wood Shutters

WE ARE OFFERING A SPRING SPECIAL THIS MONTH AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF Family owned & operated. We have been installing plantation shutters to high-end builders for 35 years in North Texas. We sell direct to home owners and builders, there is no middle man to pay. We do not sub-out installation, and can have your shutters within 3 or 4 weeks. Our shutters come with a Lifetime Guarantee. All our Shutters are Painted to match your trim color. We offer 2,3,4 and 5" Blades at no extra charge. A single panel shutter can be 50" Wide and 120" Tall, all made of the finest quality hardwood. Jim is your only point of contact. He sees the job through from beginning to end. You will not be disappointed. Award winning.

Offers by Hofer Wood Shutters  on Angi
    Refining Fire Woodworking

We create custom pieces that are top quality, for an affordable price. Our best sellers include, but are not limited to, barn doors, floating and non-floating shelves, mantles, headboards, tables, and accents. Our prices are dependent on the style, size, and item of your choice. We always offer a free quote and a 5 year warranty on all of our products. Thank you so very much for your interest and support in our small business. Ask us about our first responder, military, and senior discounts.

Do not repair other companies products.