Village Designs Remodeling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2010

Village Designs and Remodeling is a one-stop shop for kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling. Our innovative approach to design and customer focus makes us a stand out in the industry. Our goal is to make your kitchen and bathroom remodeling dreams come true. We have developed a Design Process that we use. Village Designs and Remodeling’s goal is to turn your dream kitchen or dream bath into a reality. To achieve this goal, we would like to learn as much as possible about your design vision. A private home interview is the first step in the process. During this appointment, we encourage you to share with us anything that will help us better understand how you would like your room designed. Clients find that magazine photos, color schemes, brochures, etc., to be helpful. The next step is for a member of our team to take photos and measurements of the existing room. About a week after the initial appointment, we will submit to you our initial design. After any revisions, we will provide you with a budget and quote for the remodeling project. All the products and materials are then ordered, in order to avoid delays in construction. Once the remodeling materials have been assembled, we will contact you to regarding a construction start date. We tailor our work around your schedule and will not begin our work until you are ready. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist....

Arapaho Roofing and Residential

Arapaho Roofing is a family-owned roofing company founded by insurance professionals. Each of our projects are overseen by a licensed adjuster who understands the insurance claim process from field-tested, real world experience. We operate with integrity and adhere to all state and local code requirements, ensuring a quality product that your client can count on.

Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical

For over 40 years, Texas-based Berkeys has been providing quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and now electrical services to homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The company sells America’s top-rated brands of heating and air conditioning equipment known for high efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Berkeys Peace of Mind Plan ensures HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems all operate safely and at peak efficiency. Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has led the field in area newspapers’ readers’ favorite polls. Berkeys employees over 80 team members. Berkeys has financing available through Wells Fargo Home Projects.

Offers by Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical on Angi
Trinity Plumbing and Drain

Specializing in PLUMBING AND DRAIN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Over 29 years of plumbing experience!!!

03/18/2021

I hired to Gene Chernay /Village Designs to remodel my kitchen in June 2018. My only regret is that I did not take the time to post a positive formal review sooner. However, since I have had experience with a number of different home improvement and home repair contractors and services since then, I have come to deeply appreciate Gene’s professionalism in comparison to others. This was a really bi...

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,appliance sales,marble & granite,home remodeling

07/18/2018

gene remodeled my master bathroom, my guest bathroom , and my kids' jack and jill bathroom. he first did my master bathroom, and i was so pleased with the work that i hired him to do the other two bathrooms in my house. gene pays a lot of attention to detail and tailors all the work to his clients' exact specifications. his crews are punctual and do great work. i would not hesitate to recommend hi...

Description of Work
3 bathroom remodels

Category home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words. It has been my pleasure working with you and getting to know you and your family all these years. Call if you need me for anything. I also appreciate the referrals. We will see you around the neighborhood..... Regards, Gene

04/09/2018

Gene Cherrnay was easy to work with and a true professional. We are very pleased with our new master bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your great review. It was so nice working with you guys. I hope you and Mark enjoy it for years to come. Will see you around the neighborhood. Thanks again.....

08/24/2017

Took longer than scheduled, but very satisfied with work. Extended schedule did not result in problem.

Description of Work
Installed tile shower in master bath.

Category home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for your review. Sorry for the slight delay. Hope [Member Name Removed] is getting better and you both are enjoying your new enlarged shower. Regards, Gene

08/02/2015

The work was extensive and the owner (Gene Cherrnay) managed the entire remodel. He did the bid, the floorplans, the crew assignments and the supplies purchase. The tile work was done by Luis, a real artist, and the job went very well. The new bathroom is outstanding! It might just be the best bathroom in the DFW area. Thank you to Gene and his Village Designs company.

Description of Work
Remodel of the bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Dear [Member name removed], Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you and [Member name removed]. If there was a review on clients I have worked with , you would be "A" rated too. :-)) Thanks again, Gene

Remodeling - kitchen & bath design & remodeling, & semi-custom cabinetry