New Finish Tub & Counter Refinishing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2010

3310 Shadow Wood Cir

Lewisville, TX 75077

Deep cleaning and prep with highly acidic cleaners kills any potential virus. 1000 times over.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We can make old worn tubs, tile, vanities, counters... you name it... look and feel new again for about 1/5th the cost of replacement. We've had customers swear it looks like they spent 25K remodeling their bathroom when the actual cost was $1750! We can do the same for kitchen counters too. You simply must see it to believe it. You will be stunned....

bathtub refinishing (328)countertop installation (40)home remodeling (18)tile installation (12)home staging (2)floor buffing (4)marble & granite (1)

06/14/2021

Ted is awesome he listened took his time and paid attention to detail. I would definetly hire Ted again.

Description of Work
I had my Jacquzi Bathtub and Shower refinshed along with the tile surrond.

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

Thanks my friend! The frameless minimalist style looks AWESOME and there's far less to clean --- and no more locked-in mold and mildew problems!

02/19/2020

UPDATE: After my previous unfavorable review, Ted contacted me immediately (Next morning). After some conversation, he said somehow my number had been blocked on his end so he never got my messages. Bottom line: he offered to come by next day and do the work that was left and make it right. He showed up as agreed and wrapped up the work. Ted is very polite, was very apologetic and punctual.

Description of Work
Refinish a bathtub

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

01/13/2020

During a recent bathroom remodel, the tub suffered some damage that had not been present prior to the remodel. Numerous places were chipped and the areas that had been treated (at the factory-prior to purchase) to be skid-resistant were now dirty looking. Normal bathroom cleaning products could not get them looking any better. I contacted the first refinishing company who requested photos be email...

Description of Work
Repairing Damage to Porcelain Tub

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Review for New Finish Tub & Counter Refinishing - 3310 Shadow Wood Cir, Lewisville, TX - 38335054

11/12/2019

I contacted the company about refinishing a bathtub, after accessing the situation, he said that a tub refinish might not be the best choice in this specific situation and gave me some alternatives to work out the issues I was having. He was very honest and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing this type of service.

Description of Work
Bathroom tub refinish

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

05/29/2019

We had two bathtubs refinished. Ted was great; he was very responsive and got started right away. He was easy to work with and the tubs look great.

Description of Work
bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 05/27/2019

05/09/2019

Service was quick and very professional. Originally wanted our 2 bathtubs refinished but we were easily persuaded to get our very outdated sink tops refinished as well! We were very happy with the results and the suggestion to get it done and all for a very reasonable price. We would hire them again for sure!

Description of Work
refinish bathtubs

Category bathtub refinishing,countertops

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

02/07/2019

Great. Ted came out the first day and applied chemicals to remove the old paint that a previous owner had applied to the bathtub. He came out the next day to remove the old paint, repaired the finish of the porcelain tub, and then applied a clear coat. It looks brand new. He also fixed the drain that was installed incorrectly at no extra charge. Ted did a great job of arriving on time, not causing...

Description of Work
Removed old paint from porcelain bathtub; repaired bathtub finish and applied clear-coat

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] -- that one was a beast --- THREE layers of previous finishes on it, ONE of 'em gloss black if you can picture it... Anyhoooo it came out nice, enjoy, should not give you anymore trouble and ixnay on giving away my excretsay! JK! Ted

11/25/2018

Can’t believe the improvement in appearance.

Description of Work
Kitchen counter refinishing

Work Completed On 11/25/2018

07/15/2018

The refinished tub looks like new and the "new" surround updated the look of the room. Very pleased with the outcome and the quick response and wish I had done it sooner.

Description of Work
Refinish tub and the tile surround

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

07/08/2018

He finally did come out and the job was excellently done.

Description of Work
I needed a bathroom tub redone.

Work Completed On 07/07/2018

"Finally"! Ha! Well we DO get busy at times... glad you're happy!

Bathtub Refinishing, Ceramic Tile, Counter Tops, Fiberglass Repair, Culture-Marble Vanity & Laminate Kitchen Counters.

New Product Installation --- we don't install new stuff , we make old stuff LOOK like we did!