Firestone Complete Auto Care - Lewisville

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services. ...

Your one stop Auto Repair Shop. Celebrating 40 years of service in the Arlington area. Family owned and operated, serving the DFW metroplex since 1972. Technicians are experienced and very knowledgable. Extended warranties honored

Jewell Auto is a family owned business delivering honest, professional auto repair and maintenance services to the people of Fort Worth, Crowley, Burleson, Dallas, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and surrounding DFW areas. Our quality ASE certified technicians at Jewell Auto employ today's latest automotive technology. They are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs as well as complete maintenance on all foreign and domestic vehicles. Let Jewell Auto take care of all of your automotive repair needs. Additional DBA - Jewel Auto Inc. Additional email - mike@jewellauto.com.

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

09/11/2017

Great, price was as quoted, good communications when they had issues.

Description of Work
Tune-up with plugs, wires, clean fuel injectors and replace catalytic converter.

06/22/2016

Description of Work
I had tires replaced, a battery replaced and an oil change. They are always professional. They offer alternatives when it is feasible. They are attentive and accommodating. They are upfront and quite accurate about how long something will take. I have never had a problem with any of the work they have done.

06/05/2014

Description of Work
I needed to have my brakes replaced, due to rust and age. They were prompt and professional. I did not really have time to get additional estimates, so I do not speak to their price being competitive. They finished the job on time, same day.

09/09/2013

In and out in about an hour and a half. Only did repairs needed and gave a quote for other repairs not needed right away burin the future. Jason Kline very honest mechanic.

Description of Work
Brakes

05/30/2012

I've been using them for a year. They always offer coupons in the mail.

Description of Work
I use Firestone for my auto service. I was last there for an oil and filter change.

Category auto repair

Tire distributors, manufacturers, dealers, retread and repair , battery supplies, mufflers, exhaust systems, brake, inspection, shock absorbers, battery repairing & rebuilding.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available