Allied American Air and Appliance

Founded 1999 •

438 Southfork Dr

Lewisville, TX 75057

Since 1986, Allied American Air & Appliance has been a trusted source for HVAC services and appliance repair. As a family-owned-and-operated company, we are dedicated to providing our customers with dependable service at competitive rates. Our experienced technicians strive to complete each job in a professional and timely manner. If there’s one thing that sets us apart in the industry, it’s our commitment to customer satisfaction. Our customers describe us as courteous, knowledgeable, and highly competent. Whether you need refrigerator repair or complete HVAC replacement, we are up to the task. In fact, we thrive on the challenge. From maintenance and repair to installation and replacement, we have the skills, equipment, and experience to get the job done. Turn to the experts when you have a broken appliance. Just because it isn’t working doesn’t mean you should get a new one. Sometimes, a simple repair is all it needs. We provide appliance repair for major household appliances – from garbage disposals to refrigerators. We offer a full 90-day warranty on all of our repairs, and all the parts we use are warranted by the manufacturer as well. Get it fixed promptly and correctly by contacting us for an appointment today....

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (38)appliance repair (12)small appliance repair (4)drain cleaning (1)

09/11/2019

This guy gave me my best case scenario, what I originally hoped for, but which 6 of the other 7 or so said was impossible. Specifically, that the outside a/c unit could be replaced by itself, without having to do the air handler. And of the only other guy who said this could be done - my guy was about half the price. Finally, he gave me 6 months on the quote for the air handler, if I should decide...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace outside A/C unit with new Trane 3-ton

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

07/13/2019

It was pleasant! They got back to me really quick, they're professional, friendly and honest. They are always fair and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my AC unit and he came and they fixed it. I've also used them for several other things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

07/12/2019

They were the best because they are trustworthy, professional and they don't try to up sell also they don't over engineer everything. I would not use anybody except him and I already referred them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

07/12/2019

It went great. They showed up on time, quick, and they know what they're doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my freezer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

06/27/2019

John was a true professional. On my commercial property he diagnosed the problem and replacement and then worked to suggest the best solutions to reinstall properly with the current roofing system. Something we hadn't even thought about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home A/C service as well as Commercial A/C replacement and service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

12/24/2018

One of the heaters in my home went out. I called Allied on 12/19 at 4pm and got their after hours voicemail. Since it was only 4pm, I was a little concerned that maybe they had already taken the rest of December off for Christmas. However, they called me at 7:30am the very next day and sent their crew over later that morning. I was grateful they were able to come over so quickly. They had to repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Broken Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2018

02/12/2018

Sunday night our furnace stopped working. I called Allied American Monday morning at 8 AM. They arrived at 9 AM, replaced the igniter, and were gone by 9:40 AM. The price was a very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

08/01/2017

I've used them since I moved into my house. They are good. They did some cleaning to the overflow. I like them. They explain stuff really well to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2017

11/08/2016

I've used them for years.We keep calling them back because we like them. Punctuality is awesome. When they say they're going to be there they're there. They're very professional and they always are able to give me the information that I need about what's wrong, why they're fixing what they're fixing and they give me options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a routine preparation in the spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

04/02/2015

We have been using them since we bought the house. We have a service contract with them. They make sure that everything is in working order and there's no leaks. They are extremely knowledgeable and they do outstanding work. It's always done on a timely basis and they have a good reputation. They are the best that we have ever dealt with before. Usually one comes out unless a service needs to be p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allied American Service Company checks our HVAC system to make sure it's working right.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2014

Family owned & operated. Financing available. Allied American Air and Appliance has served North Texas with Honest, dependable service for 29 years. Serving Flower Mound, Lewisville, Highland Village, Grapevine, Southlake and surrounding cities, we strive for customer satisfaction and superior workmanship. We are AAA+ rated with the Better Business Bureau and offer a full line of HVAC services as well as offering repair on most major household appliances. Being Certified Trane Comfort Specia

Allied American does not clear wall/roof dryer vents. Allied American does not do duct cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing