Ace Paintless Dent Repair

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2010

810 N Stemmons Fwy

Lewisville, TX 75057

Ace Paintless Dent Repair is owned and operated by Hugh Bangerter. Hugh has 20 years experience owning and operating a conventional auto body shop. He also has an Associate’s Degree in auto mechanics from UVSC and a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of the State of New York. Hugh holds an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and flew for American Airlines until 2005. Our shop is conveniently located on the northbound service road of I-35E at the Valley Ridge exit in Lewisville, Texas. We are co-located in a new facility with Bob’s Tire and Auto. We picked this location for easy freeway access and to make it easy for you to drop off your car and pick up your insurance rental car. Our business philosophy is to provide customer service, satisfaction, and quality work at reasonable rates. Come and see us. You will be glad you did. Additional email - info@acepdr.com....

08/01/2018

Chris M.

My truck was restored to as new condition by the folks at Ace. I was very pleased with their professionalism. Some of my hail damage was so severe that the paint was broken, so what couldn't be corrected with their Painless Dent Repair required bodywork. The hail damage on my hood was right where I would have to look at it every time I drove, now I can look at that spot from any angle and see absolutely nothing wrong.

Description of Work
Repair of hail damage

Category auto body repair,auto painting

07/28/2016

Michael G.

Hugh and Carl worked with my insurance company to get my van back to normal. I was very pleased with the results. Everything works great. Anytime I have an issue with one of my cars, I bring it in to Ace to repair.

Description of Work
My Chrysler Mini Van needed accident repair because I backed into an ice cream truck. It caused a lot of damage. The back hatch wouldn't work.

10/21/2014

JOHN P.

Took my wife's car to ACE to have a dent fixed. To whoever parked next to us at my son's school (dark colored sedan), may the dent gods bless you with a dent as large as the one you left us with! Anyways, the guys at ACE told me that they could get it 95% because of the location of the dent (right on a crease), and they got it 95% repaired. Good job!

Description of Work
Fixed a dent in the rear passenger door

07/11/2014

Ira A.

Excellent repair. I could not see where the dent was, so that says it all.

Description of Work
Removed dent in quarter panel

06/10/2014

Chip B.

They were 40% more expensive. I used another company.

Description of Work
Hail repair

Category auto body repair

I am a bit puzzled on this one. I can't find record of an estimate we gave under this name. That being said, we are normally very competitive on price for hail work (most shops work with an insurance company matrix to price the work) and in addition we generally can offer enough of a discount to help with or eliminate deductibles. While we don't claim to be the cheapest, we really work hard at satisfying our customers and Googling our reviews shows overwhelmingly positive reviews. If there is anything we can do to help in this situation we would be glad to. Just contact me at 972-567-9547 Carl Haynie Operations Manager

06/03/2014

Katie S.

Work performed as described - pleased with end result for the price

Description of Work
Fixed door ding

03/28/2014

Wayne C.

He was meticulous in his work. The dent is barely noticeable. You really have to look close to see where it was. It took him about an hour, but that?s really not bad for the work he did. I still can?t believe it, you really can?t see it unless you know where it was, and look real hard. I would definitely go back to have future work done.

Description of Work
Repaired dent on front fender.

03/28/2014

Hannah M.

Hugh was great to work with and did a wonderful job. He is very knowledgeable and honest. The car looks great and if I ever need body work done again, I will definitely be taking my car back there.

Description of Work
My car had hail damage and the roof and hood needed to be replaced.

01/14/2014

Lawrence E. F.

Hugh the owner was at the shop, and was able to do the repairs while I waited. Very professional shop and approach made me confident he would do a great job, and he did. Repaired 4 dings, hood, roof, and two on a door in an hour and they look great. Happy to recommend to others.

Description of Work
Paintless dent repair on my 4Runner.

04/22/2013

Julian O.

Great work, great value, very pleasant experience. I highly recommend Ace!

Description of Work
Door ding on driver's door. Within minutes they had it removed and gave option of leaving scratch or adding touch-up. I chose the touch-up paint and they assured me that I could stop back in a couple of weeks to buff and polish if I wasn't satisfied.

1st Call Paintless Dent Repair

Additional DBA - 1st Call Paintless Dent Repair & Auto Appearance Service. Providing specialized cosmetic repair, as well as a referral resource and general contractor for quality confirmed service needs beyond our in house specialties: Interior repair, conventional auto body and painting, glass replacement, painted on stripes and more.

Titan Auto Glass

SERVING ALL DFW. Fast & Reliable, We Come To You. 100% Customer Satisfaction. Here at Titan Auto Glass, we believe in giving our customers the very best in service. We employ certified technicians, and we are approved and recommended by major insurance companies. Call us today to learn more details or to make an appointment. Ask about our Lifetime Guarantee and our Same-Day Service.

Auto Body Work
    Auto Service
    Auto Painting
    Auto Glass
    Auto Detailing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Paintless Dent Repair, Hail Damage, Door Dings, & Windshield Chips.