Synergy Onsite Septic Solutions

Texas: Environment
03/31/2022

910 House Creek Dr

Leander, TX 78641

Synergy Onsite Septic Solutions is a septic repair company based out of Leander-Cedar Park and covers the greater Central Texas area. Our work experience in the field combined is over 15 years. We have mastered the craft of repairing and restoring all the septic systems on the market and specialize in Conventional, LPD and Aerobic systems. Our motto is no system is too old or new; no job is too big or small. We are best known for fixing the problems that other companies can not figure out. Our professionalism shows through in promptness, knowledge, competitive pricing and customer service. Call us today and see why Synergy Onsite Septic Solutions is the go-to for septic repairs. Mention this ad and save 5% for your bill!...

septic tank service (7)excavating (7)lighting (1)

04/02/2020

They quickly identified the issue and recommended the needed work. The work was the complete on time and as it was explained. If you are having issues with your septic drain field I would recommend

Description of Work
Septic field clogged

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

10/07/2019

It was good. They were prompt, on time, and professional.

Description of Work
They replaced the pump of my septic tank.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

10/04/2019

They always did a great job. They were polite, did the job in a timely manner and I would recommend them to all.

Description of Work
They repaired my septic tank.

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

10/02/2019

It was good. They were the cheapest. They were perfect. Theyc came out and knock it down for one day.

Description of Work
They did our lighting and replaced it with led lights

Category lighting

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

10/02/2019

It was pretty good. John, he was the owner he came out and explained to me everything. He gave me options. He was very honest. They were serious people. They were nice people. They were professional. I trusted them. I would recommend them to other people. They were cheaper than others.

Description of Work
They fixed my septic system.

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

10/02/2019

They did a exceptional job, really good work, were happy with it and price is very well.

Description of Work
They did a septic repair.

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/26/2019

Great. No problems, lots of solutions.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

09/26/2019

There was no category for A+++, so i had to settle for A. I had been putting off my septic line repair for a year due to unreasonable bids by large businesses with fancy trucks... when i finally started researching online, I happened upon great reviews for Synergy Septic Solutions. I called and got a visit for an estimate within a week; and then the service was done on the date specified even thou...

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

Hey Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Just received your review from the repairs a couple months ago. Thank you so much! I am glab we were able to fix everything and get you flowing again!

We are a septic repair company based out of Leander and covers the Central Texas area. Specializing in Maintenance Contracts and Repairs for Conventional, LPD and Aerobic systems.

Septic System Pumping and cleaning.

Visa, Check, Discover, MasterCard, American Express