All American Glass

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2012

Not Shown

League City, TX 77573

We are a full service insured glass company, with 13 years experience in residential and commercial glass. Specializing in frameless showers, full window replacements, solar screens and mirrors. Owner supervises all jobs....

07/26/2019

Randall H.

I made an appointment with Todd to replace a shower door and surround. He came on time, spoke English, listened to our needs and gave us a fair quote. He came back to disassemble when he said he would and came back to install when he said he would. We could not be more pleased with the perfect job. He left no mess. He is professional, courteous, and respectful. I trust him.

Description of Work
Shower Door and Surround replacement

01/12/2018

Donna M.

Todd helped us when our drywall contractor failed to show up for work. His quote was extremely competitive and we began the repairs. We went from not having exterior walls during the coldest days of December (including snow days) to having the demo and drywall hung, taped, and mudded in one day. The next day our window casings and baseboards went in, and the walls were textured and painted. As they workers did the job, they cleaned up. Every day they made sure the area was cleaner than when they arrived. We had front posts and rails that were ancient and falling apart, so he ordered the cedar posts and made brand new rails. Putting those in took a day and the next they finished painting and cleaned up. We are thrilled! We have indoor pets (our fuzzy children) and we put them up while the work was taking place. One wouldn’t let us catch her. So she hid while they worked. The workers were aware that she never goes outside and they were very careful to make sure the doors were not left open. They watched out for her and made sure she was always safe. We HIGHLY recommend All American Glass & Construction! We have a kitchen and bathroom remodel in our future and we’ll be calling Todd for those jobs. We’ll also call him when we are ready to replace our windows. Give him a call! You’ll be glad you did!

Description of Work
Hurricane Harvey came to visit and damaged our back exterior wall. We had to replace the drywall and insulation plus some other work we are using another contractor for. We used All American for our drywall, insulation, and painting repairs and could not be happier!!!!

Category home remodeling

09/11/2017

Anthony C.

Beautifully!

Description of Work
Install bathroom mirror, order a mirror for an existsng frame

06/13/2017

Chung Li K.

The best craftsmanship and professionalism that I have ever seen. Todd installed frameless glass shower door for my bathroom that I recently re-modeled. The installation was perfect. Todd followed up with me afterward to make sure everything is good. Since it is a coated glass, the glass door looks brand new every time after shower with just a quick wipe. If I need any glass work in the future, I would definitely use All American Glass again. Thank you Todd.

Description of Work
Installed frameless glass shower door.

Category glass repair, home remodeling, doors

Thank you very much. Was my pleasure.

06/05/2017

Gail S.

The work was done quickly and well. They worked with me to meet my schedule and everything was cleaned up when they were done.

Description of Work
Replace glass in a broken window

Category glass repair, replacement windows

Thank you so much for the opportunity. It was a pleasure.

06/02/2017

Lindsay C.

Very quick response time, honest estimate. Ended up being more cost effective to replace the door so I did not hire, but would definitely contact this company if I need other glass work done. Very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
The glass on my storm door was broken so I called for an estimate to determine if I should replace the glass or the entire door.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Let me know if I can help in any other way

02/28/2017

David R.

Todd came in and gave us a fair bid for the work. He order the pane and when it arrived he performed an excellent job and was very professional and punctual. Top quality, A+ rating. I will definitely hire him again for window replacement or repair. I recommend All American Glass to anyone needing windows repaired or replaced.

Description of Work
We needed a window pane replace.

Category replacement windows

Thanks Savid. It was a pleasure.

02/13/2017

Kathryn A.

Great service, great price and very professional.

Description of Work
Very large all glass window replacement

11/28/2016

Kevin B.

Todd gave me a no-nonsense quote, ordered, and replaced the glass within a week, working around my schedule.

Description of Work
Replacement of double pane storm window.

07/28/2016

Rachel C.

It went great! Very prompt and professional service at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Window replacement

01/12/2016

Jason U.

All American Glass did a great job for me. I sent a request for a quote through Angie's List to replace 1 window and got a very fast reply from Todd. An hour later, Todd was already at my house to assess the job. First thing the next morning, he was at my door as promised to replace the window. He did a quality job and was very professional, honest and polite. So within 24 hours of submitting an inquiry, my window was replaced. It was not an emergency but it sure felt like it was handled that way. I hope I don't have any more broken windows, but if I do I will call Todd first. I would recommend All American Glass to anyone. Bravo!

Description of Work
Replaced a cracked window in a 1st floor bedroom.

08/15/2015

Margaret M.

Outstanding service, very professional. Completed the job as promised and they look awesome. Decent price too.

Description of Work
Made and installed solar screens on every window.

Category glass repair, screen repair, replacement windows, window tinting, solar panels

08/09/2015

Robert C.

He was on-time, personable, and gave an accurate and reasonable estimate. Came at the date at time he promised and did good work. I'm pleased and would recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen window.

08/03/2015

Ely T.

No issues. Called Todd and he arrived at our house the next day. He provided an estimate and ordered the glass. About two weeks later the glass arrived and he installed it in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom window (4'x4' 0

07/23/2015

Terry F C.

The workmanship was adequate. I did find a large piece of broken glass on the floor after the installer left so the clean up was subpar.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken window

07/20/2015

Pam W.

They scheduled the work within a couple of days of the first call, showed up on time and did the job in less than an hour. I would call them again if need a window replaced. Pricing was a little less than some others called

Description of Work
replaced broken double pane window,

06/08/2015

JAMES T.

The work went well. Over the phone I gave Todd the approximate dimensions of my window that needed to be repaired and he gave me a preliminary quote for the work pending a site visit to verify everything. My home is a two story townhouse, and the window that needed to be replaced was on the back of the house on the second story. Like many townhomes, space between the back of the house and the fence was narrow and Todd was not going to be able to use a ladder to install my window. After verifying all the dimensions, Todd went back to his shop to finalize the cost of the replacement window glass and to figure out how to work on my difficult job site. Within a day or so, Todd called me up with a way he could replace the window by renting a cherry picker to lift him up and over to the broken window. The rental of the cherry picker lift was not cheap, but it was the only way to safely get Todd to where he needed to work. Todd met all his scheduled appointments and also provided a "on my way" message so that I was certain to be home and ready to let him get to work. The window has been repaired for a couple of weeks and all seems well. Shortly after installation we had some torrential rains and I am happy to report that there were no issues with the window, including no leaks. I would certainly work with All American Glass again and recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken doubled paned glass unit in an existing window on my two story townhouse.

04/01/2015

Dennis M.

Ordered and replaced window within a week. Prompt and professional. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced cracked window

10/20/2014

john K.

it went well. the glass fit great. it was cut on time and looks nice in the cabinet

Description of Work
I needed two custom pieces of glass cut for shelving in a curio cabinet

09/02/2014

Madeline W.

He came out promptly and was very courteous. He explained all of the ways I could be charged but clarified to me that they were simply all cosmetic and that he did not think they were absolutely necessary. He is very nice and very honest. I would be happy to use him again or refer him to a friend.

Description of Work
I called him to come out and look at/repair some insulation along windows that had been stripped and looked like they needed to be replaced.

Category replacement windows, security windows

Thanks for reviewing. However I believe you have reviewed the wrong company. I am a single person crew who operates in the League City area. I mapped you and you are not in my service area. Thank you again.

07/03/2014

Bonnie D.

It went fine. The good thing is they came right in, did wonderful work and I was very pleased. They were professional and everything.

Description of Work
They put a window in. My dog broke a piece of glass out of my windows and they put it back in.

10/14/2013

Kristina K.

All work was done as anticipated.

Description of Work
Todd came to my home to estimate a repair to a 2 by 3 ft, double pane broken window. After ordering the specialized glass piece, he installed it. His installation was neat, quick professional. I would use his services again for other glass work.

09/05/2013

Adrian J.

Fair price, professional service, prompt communication. I will do business with them again.

Description of Work
Installation of framless shower door.

08/30/2013

Jonathan W.

Todd was very friendly and helpful from the beginning. Always on time and very professional. He worked with me and allowed me to do the demo in order to cut down on the cost. I would recommend All American Glass to any of my friends or family.

Description of Work
Installed a new framed shower glass unit

07/22/2013

Jacques S.

I called at 9AM and he was at our house at noon - as planned. Job was executed by Todd, who I think is also the business owner.

Description of Work
Replaced broken window.

Window World of Houston

Window World of Houston is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Houston area achieve their renovation goals. From premium replacement windows to exterior doors, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

Turnkey Painting Plus

Please note during Covid19 time period we are taking precautions...including practicing social distancing and wearing masks and gloves. At Turnkey Painting Plus, your painting contractor in Houston, Texas, you will only find the best painting jobs and the most perfect finishing touches – we are firm believers in doing a proper job and thereby keeping our customers completely happy with the service we offer. We have built up a proven track record of satisfied clients over the last 20 years and we handle any painting job you may need, from commercial painting to residential painting. Additional contact name - Bob Dimon. Additional email - bob@turnkeypainting.com.

Offers by Turnkey Painting Plus on Angi
    Power Home Remodeling

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years business, we are committed to understanding your goals so we can transform the vision you have for your home into reality. For a free, no-obligation estimate, contact us today!

Glass shower enclosures. Window tinting & replacement. Broken glass replacement. Mirror repair. Solar screens

Auto glass replacement