AL PRINCE ELITE LANDSCAPING & LAWN MAINTENANCE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

ADDL ADDR: PO BOX 234 KEMAH TX 77565....

A & C Concrete

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/12/2018

They were very nice and professional. They were just great and did a really good job with providing an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Concrete Pouring Estimate

CATEGORY concrete repair

07/08/2017

He's fantastic. He does weekly lawn care for me. They do an excellent job and sometimes they do a little bit extra without anyone asking them. I think the price is just a little high but they are worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service

03/08/2016

They show up very close to same time each week on our scheduled day. They do a consistent nice job keeping our lawn mowed, edged. Leave yard very clean and finished looking. Respond well to calls or requests. They also send out a newsletter to clients - with good helpful tips and advice for our area. The service is ongoing - WEEKLY. Price is average for service provided for Area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al Prince does our Weekly Lawn Maintenance. They do a nice, neat, consistent job. They show up very regularly, day & time each week. We got bid for them to do beginning of season - clean out landscape beds, trim all hedges, clean up edging, reasonable price. Added having 1 tree stump removed. Reasonable price.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

01/05/2016

They don?t have enough people that speak English and I do have problems communicating with the workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do landscaping and take care of my 3 yards.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

09/23/2015

Contacted them for service. They came out and then called me back to give me a quote...Sounded reasonable.  Had previous lawn care but was not satisfied with current lawn service..Previous lawn service did lawn care and took care of flowering beds.Both front and back lawns and beds...This company came out and mowed, edged...thats it..Took picture and sent to owner...He stated that they didnt do be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed , weed , edged

CATEGORY lawn service

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, LAWN MAINTENANCE, MOWING & MULCHING, FLOWER BEDS, WEEDING & BLOWING.

Ask for details.