Austin Handyman & Remodeling

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2011

We are a owner operated and family run business. We have over 28 years of experience in construction. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction! We offer free estimates. We are also very responsible, dependable, and honest. Austin Handyman & Remodeling is also fully insured for commerical and residental projects....

Sweet Holmes Power Washing and Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/09/2013

The handyman showed up on time and disassembled the sauna. He then loaded the sauna on his truck. My only complaint is that that he did not have the right moving materials with him [even though he had advance notice that the sauna would be moved] and so I had to assist with blankets and other materials to protect the wood, etc. But it worked out and the sauna was moved without any major damage. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
disassembled and re-assembled sauna

07/17/2013

See the above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was asking for someone who could repair my backyard fence. When I called him he asked me to send him an email with the request and he would get back to me in the afternoon when he looked at his schedule. He did not call me until that evening and asked if he could contact me the next afternoon. I waited for his call and never received such a call. I believe he was not professional and could have handled my request differently if he did not want my business.

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service

05/29/2013

The 2 men that came were on time, efficient and friendly.  They did a good job and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several odd jobs around the house.

05/17/2013

Fantastic! Crew arrived on time. Worked without incident. Job completed early, on budget AND my bathrooms look amazing!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced builders grade mirror with 2 mirrors in master bath. Changed light fixtures in other baths.

CATEGORY glass repair,handyman service,lighting

02/01/2013

He came looked at the jobs we needed done, and we never heard from him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came once, never heard from him again

CATEGORY handyman service

New construction, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck building and maintenance, fences, sprinkler system repairs, siding installation and repair, property maintenance, property make readys, flooring, tile, painting, sheetrock repair, minor electrical and plumbing, celing fan installation, home repairs, home improvements, patio covers, home building, framing

foundation repair