KINGWOOD CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATES

Chiropractic Care
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
Health Education/Workshops
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy

A family chiropractic wellness office dedicated to service of our patients in an efficient, thorough manner with attention to details....

03/13/2015

On my first visit, Kyle Buchan spent a comfortable amount of time evaluating my shoulder and just talking. He then started a course of treatment with me involving 20 minute acupuncture sessions followed by 4 electrode TENS treatments of 7 minutes each. During each session, Kyle would massage the shoulder and evaluate its condition by touch. He gave me some very good guidance on activities to avoid...

Description of Work
Right shoulder pain. I evaluated providers on Angie's List and Kingwood Chiropractic reviews all looked good. I called them and was able to get an appointment the same day.

Category chiropractor,acupuncture

11/19/2014

Dr. McComb is competent. The staff is friendly and very punctual. They're very accommodating, to fit people in if you have a problem that needs fixing.

Description of Work
I went in for chiropractic manipulation.

10/09/2014

My back feels a lot better now. If my sciatic nerve acts up again, I will definitely go back.

Description of Work
Dr.Mccomb checked up on my back and hips tring to get them back in line. They did xrays and then went over everything with me and set me up on treaments to help fix my back.

02/19/2014

It was great. I love the place. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. That's where I would go.

Description of Work
Kingwood Chiropractic Associates is my Chiropractor.

12/01/2013

They got me in quickly. The Dr. took time to do xray's and reviewed them thoroughly with me on my second visit. He provided a course of treatment that mad sense and so far, I'm seeing consistent improvement. The only complaint is that I wish they had longer and/or weekend hours as it is a hardship to lose 2-3 hours of work for a 30 minute appointment since I work downtown.

Description of Work
Had been suffering from soreness and lower back cramping for several months.

Category chiropractor

CHIROPRACTIC CARE, CORRECTIVE EXERCISES, LIFESTYLE MODIFICATIONS, NUTRITIONAL ASSESSMENTS, NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS, ACUPUNCTURE, SPINAL & POSTURAL SCREENINGS, PHYSIOTHERAPY, KINESIOTAPING.

MasterCard, Discover, Visa, Check