Prestige Floors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2012

800 N Main St 408

Keller, TX 76248

Prestige Floors is family owned and operated! We offer a wide range of flooring materials to satisfy each individuals style. We offer free in home estimates and have a fully equipped showroom to help with the design process. We take great pride with the way we operate in such a highly competitive market, from estimation to installation, our goal is your complete satisfaction. If you are in the market for new floors, check us out, chances are we have exactly what you are looking for! Thanks for stopping by!...

11/08/2019

John Z.

It was fantastic, they were very professional and on time.

Description of Work
They remodel my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

05/21/2018

Sherilyn B.

The process could not have gone better! The work was planned out and executed flawlessly. Beautiful, quality work and people! Prestige Floors had previously remodeled my master bathroom. It was also done beautifully and was a great experience. Benson and Ashley are helpful, knowledgeable and trustworthy people. Definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of kitchen, laundry room, two bathrooms

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, marble & granite, home remodeling

06/26/2017

Steven P.

Benson Kelly came to our house to evaluate problems we were having with the existing carpeting and to make recommendations. He was very honest and straightforward, offering his thoughts without trying to push us any particular direction. Ashley was very helpful guiding our decisions in the showroom by helping us sort out what was important to us. The installation work for both the tile and the carpet went very well. Both crews came when we expected, did excellent work and cleaned up after they were done. We are very happy with the end result. I have no hesitation in recommending Prestige Floors.

Description of Work
We had a small amount of porcelain tile work done by our back door and new carpet installed in the living room, dining room, family room, bedrooms and stairway.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

06/22/2017

Brooke B.

The work was done in an extremely professional manner, the quality was beyond outstanding and Benson and Ashley ensured that my every request was met!

Description of Work
Removal of existing hardwood, tile and carpet. New engineered hardwoods and tile was installed in living room, study, hallway, breakfast nook and kitchen.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home remodeling

04/26/2017

Tim B.

They did a good job on the floor leveling, but left some gaps in the flooring that I only noticed after the installation was complete.

Description of Work
They installed my wood flooring (special order) and also did foundation leveling before the installation.

04/10/2017

Erin S.

Cannot recommend them highly enough- from helping with selection in the showroom, to the estimate at our home to the installation process everything was professional. The end result is BEAUTIFUL and we couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Engineered Wood floor installation

09/03/2016

Christopher A.

Category home remodeling

06/14/2016

Bert L.

The project was completed over a two week time-frame while I was on vacation. I returned home to a completed project of which I am completely satisfied. Benson Kelly (owner) returned to assist with putting furniture back in its proper place and move the piano back in position for us. Benson and his wife Ashley are knowledgeable and patient. They provided their expertise and gave us excellent suggestions regarding floor color, carpet style and color and tile design, installation and color. Benson ran into a snag while re-doing a step on the staircase and it took him 6 extra hours to get it right. This was unanticipated but he would not accept additional compensation for the time he spent. Benson was punctual and lived up to his promise to have the project completed while we were away. Benson followed up to make sure everything was satisfactory and promptly returned to our house to address some very minor issues (filling in several small gaps in the wood floor). Absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced carpeting throughout the house. Re-finished existing floor in kitchen, removed marble floor and installed new hardwood flooring in remaining downstairs areas. Replaced all of the flooring in the house. Refaced the fireplace with tile and tiled the utility room.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor

06/13/2016

Janet M.

I had received a quote from another Flooring Company listed on Angie's List. With such a large expenditure, I went to Prestige Floors with the wood I had selected to get another quote and they had the same flooring--at a significantly lower price. Ashley was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I had a lot of questions and she had a lot of answers. Benson came to my house to measure. In no time I had received a quote. They were very accommodating regarding start date. The crew was great. They were very good about trying to keep things clean and have the least amount of upheaval given the fact that most of our first floor living area was being torn up and replaced. The whole experience was as good as it could have been. I can't say enough about the Kellys. It's so nice to have good, honest, conscientious people to work with. By the way, I never heard back from the other company after receiving their quote--guess they didn't need my business. I'm glad because I found a much better company to work with. I will definitely use them when I replace tile in one of my bathrooms.

Description of Work
Replaced engineered wood floors and tile floor with new engineered wood flooring.

03/22/2016

Bethany K.

From start to finish the owners, Benson and Ashley, were professional and very supportive. They made sure during the process that things were going well, and that we were pleased with the installation. Their installers were polite, punctual and professional. We are extremely pleased with all of the work that was done. We are planning to do more work in the future, and will absolutely be using Prestige to do it.

Description of Work
Prestige replaced carpet in two rooms with laminate, and carpet throughout the rest of the living areas and bedrooms with carpet. In addition, we had our vinyl flooring replaced with tile in 3 bathrooms.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to install your new flooring!! It was great to help guide you during the selection process and then the installation went extremely well! It was an honor to get to know you and your family during the installation as well. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Prestige. We value your business and your feedback!!!

02/13/2016

Doug P.

Prestige floors did a wonderful job on our flooring. We had to break it up into 2 separate trips, one for laminate and one for carpet, due to the holidays (our choice). Both crews that came out did a great job. The laminate guys would always ask if we were happy with the job before they left for the day (it took 4 days to do). They also gave us updates on the work. The job site was always cleaned afterwards. The carpet guys worked swiftly and did a great job as well. They left the job site in tip-top shape. Ashley and Brandon were easy to work with. They offered some wonderful ideas and did not try to push the most expensive things. They listened and the end product was exactly as we hoped. I cannot say enough good things about this experience. If the opportunity arises for us to need services in the future, Prestige will be our first call.

Description of Work
Installed laminate and carpet throughout the house.

Category hardwood floor

We are so pleased with how well your new floors turned out!! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to install them for you. We were happy to accommodate the installation around what best suited your time line. Thank you for your positive feedback. We greatly value and appreciate your business!!!

12/15/2015

Jon M.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in 5 bedrooms. | |Excellent experience from start to finish!

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

It was such a pleasure to work with you, not only once but twice! Your repeated business is a great reward that we do not take lightly! We greatly value and appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review!

09/07/2015

Richard L.

Ashley and Benson made the whole process of looking for tile easy, and fun! From getting the initial estimate (Benson came to the house and measured personally) to helping us find a tile color that matched a competitors selection. While they were not the lowest bid for our particular job, they more than made up for the price difference in the quality of the work, and personal service. The day we were scheduled to start the installation, Ashley met the crew at the house and made sure that they were introduced to us and stayed around to be sure we were happy with the various selections that needed to be made to start installation (tile direction, etc) and was even willing to spend extra time discussing future options for extending the tile to the rest of the house. The crew that installed the tile was extremely professional and took great care to ensure that the tile was installed correctly. They did the job in two days, and did a fantastic job! Overall, I would not hestitate to hire the folks from Prestige again! In fact we are already planning our next project!

Description of Work
We had Prestige install tile flooring I our family room.

Category flooring contractor

08/12/2015

Edwrad Q.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and laid 2200 sq ft of Regal engineered hardwood. Crew did a great job laying the floor and setting 100 sq ft of tile. They move all furniture and completed work in four days. I got four bids using same critera and Prestige Floors came in with best bid and included a military discount.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

[Member Name Removed]! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your hardwood flooring project and then to get the opportunity to work with your on your kitchen remodel was such a treat . Both your flooring and granite turned out beautifully!! We appreciate both you and Glenna! Thank you for your business!! Benson and Ashley.

06/24/2015

Christine G.

We found an ad in Society Life Magazine and decided to look up reviews, which were excellent on Angie's List and Yelp. We visited their store in Keller and was pleasantly greeted by Ashley. She is very friendly and knowledgeable about floors. She listened to our needs and informed us of our options. We have been to many floor places and Ashely impressed us the most as she knew about CARB compliant floors and using no-VOC adhesives, which is our top priority. After much searching and comparing with other floor companies, we decided to go with Prestige Floors due to their excellent customer service and quality of floors they carry. They were about mid-range in price compared to other companies, but we wanted predictability, quality, and professionalism (especially the no-VOC options they offered). Quality and piece of mind was worth it. Benson was on time to take measurements and we received a detailed estimate the next day. Ashely was very patient with us as we couldn't decide on which engineered floors. As soon as we decided on the floors, they immediately scheduled us the following week (as they has an opening). Their crew (Gambino, Tony, and Jose) worked on our floors from Wednesday-Friday (8:30am - 5pm) and Saturday half day. They always arrived on time (or even a little early). They were friendly, professional, and true craftsmen. We were impressed how they kept the mess to a minimum as it's a messy job. The floors look fantastic. We couldn't be more satisfied. There was hardly any toxic smell as they used Bostik Green adhesive, which was important to our health, especially our son who has asthma triggers. The only hiccup was they didn't have the transition piece, but it was minor. Ashely was on top of it, ordered it, and kept me informed when the crew will be back to install it. From start to finish, everything went smoothly and Ashley was always available and responsive anytime we had questions. We were so happy with them that we requested to get an estimate on doing our countertops.

Description of Work
Installed engineered floors (1000 square feet) and new tiles in master closet.

Category countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you so much for the kinds words!! We are happy to serve and meet the individual needs of each person that chooses our services. Thank for for trusting us with your flooring needs. It was wonderful to get to know you during your project! We would love to work with you again! Thank you for your business!

06/09/2015

Debbie N.

Owners were very friendly. Workers were professional and on time. Cleaned up after themselves, and took very good care of our home. We have recommended Prestige Floors to friends and family who have also had positive experiences.

Description of Work
Tiled our bathroom floor, put carpet in our bedrooms, put hardwood flooring in our living areas.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

04/26/2015

Joseph B.

Prestige Floors did a very good job of helping us to match the flooring we had installed in other rooms. The work was done in a professional manner and on time. The installation crew were eager to please and did their best to ensure that the work was completed to our satisfaction. I would recommend Prestige Floors based on my experience.

Description of Work
Installed wood flooring in a master bedroom, closet, and office.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you (removed member name). It was a pleasure working with you and helping you reach the goal of having a carpet free home!

08/11/2014

Russell F.

Everything went smoothly. The owners of Prestige Floors - Benson and Ashley Kelly - communicated with us throughout the process. The installation team arrived each day on time, everything was completed on time, and everything was done to our full satisfaction, The floors look great. I would recommend Prestige to anyone that needed carpet, tile or hardwood floors. They are honest, accountable and affordable.

Description of Work
Installed new engineered hardwood floors on the entire first floor - formal dining, formal living, family room, study, kitchen and master bedroom. Removed all old carpet and tile.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

It was a pleasure working with you and (removed member name) on your flooring project! I know it was a journey to find the perfect hardwood to compliment your gorgeous granite. Thank you for your business, we sincerely appreciate you!

06/16/2014

John W.

The install went as expected. His guys were nice and courteous. There were a few issues but they resolved them all quickly and to my satisfaction. There will always be something that happens but I think it is how a company deals with it that makes them better than everyone else.

Description of Work
Installed tile and wood floors.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you (removed member name)! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! We look forward working with you in the future!

06/07/2014

Micah B.

He was always on time, patient, and answered our questions. The work was done when we were out of town, and he did a great job. Quality, and cleaned up and finished up well. Missed a few very minor things on the clean up, but no big deal.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and baseboards, and installed hardwood floors and new baseboards in our house.

06/02/2014

kate H.

Replacing the floors in my kitchen and family area required two days to complete. The men from Prestige Floors were punctual, addressed any last minute additions I asked to be made without a fuss, and finished on time. I plan to use Prestige again in the near future to redo my living and dining rooms.

Description of Work
The gentlemen from Prestige Floors pulled up and removed the old laminate flooring, leveled the subfloor, laid the new hardwood flooring and replaced all the baseboards. They were pleasant and efficient and I will definitely use them again.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you very much for the positive response to the services we performed for you. We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you on any future flooring projects you may have!

05/07/2014

Patricia J.

The experience was positive overall and they're family owned. They took their time and make sure that we were satisfied. We didn't have them to come and fix that we weren't completely happy with. They requested some parts of the working. After what they did, they really did a very good job. Their pricing was also pretty competitive and I got a couple of estimates.

Description of Work
I used the hardwood flooring sales/installation/refinishing service of Prestige floors. They also did some tile and also carpet.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor

Thank you for your business! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. We hope you are still enjoying all your updates!!

01/11/2014

Joseph P.

It went great! Im glad we choose them. Do yourself a favor and call Benson. You will be happy you did.

Description of Work
Removed old flooring and installed new hardwood floors.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you for choosing Prestige Floors! It was a pleasure to work with you!

11/26/2013

David C.

Very well. Excellent job. The work crew was very conscientious.

Description of Work
Installed wood flooring in our living room extending the flooring that had been put in previously.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for your business! We greatly value and appreciate you!

10/01/2013

Michael G.

Mr. Kelly came out with samples and measured and provided an estimate. We accepted the estimate and scheduled a begin date for the project. He estimated 5-7 days to do the job. It took six days. All old carpeting was removed, floors leveled, new flooring installed. All old flooring materials were carried away each day. They were diligent about moving furniture and allowing us to put protective covers on all furniture after laminate was laid. The installers were diligent about cleaning up after themselves. Mr. Kelly came out the first day and then once again during the work. He was very busy with other jobs and was sometimes difficult to reach if needed. He did always call back. He required half at beginning of the work and the remainder at completion. The installers did a beautiful, careful, job. I would definitely use Prestige again. I recommend them for your flooring needs.

Description of Work
Replaced all carpeting in home with laminate, and some tile in kitchen, and put all new tile in master bath.

Category flooring contractor