Prestige Floors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2012

Prestige Floors is family owned and operated! We offer a wide range of flooring materials to satisfy each individuals style. We offer free in home estimates and have a fully equipped showroom to help with the design process. We take great pride with the way we operate in such a highly competitive market, from estimation to installation, our goal is your complete satisfaction. If you are in the market for new floors, check us out, chances are we have exactly what you are looking for! Thanks for stopping by!...

Quality Home Improvements

Quality Home Improvements

"I never sacrifice integrity for gain". I have been in business since 1985, 30+ years. Quality workmanship at affordable prices. Specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling. I am licensed, bonded, and insured. I am a General Contractor "B" and also hold a "C-33". Everything is done in house. I do most of the work myself. I do give free estimates. Website: qualityhomeimprovements.org

11/08/2019

It was fantastic, they were very professional and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodel my bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

05/21/2018

The process could not have gone better! The work was planned out and executed flawlessly. Beautiful, quality work and people! Prestige Floors had previously remodeled my master bathroom. It was also done beautifully and was a great experience. Benson and Ashley are helpful, knowledgeable and trustworthy people. Definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodeling of kitchen, laundry room, two bathrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/26/2017

Benson Kelly came to our house to evaluate problems we were having with the existing carpeting and to make recommendations. He was very honest and straightforward, offering his thoughts without trying to push us any particular direction. Ashley was very helpful guiding our decisions in the showroom by helping us sort out what was important to us. The installation work for both the tile and the car...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a small amount of porcelain tile work done by our back door and new carpet installed in the living room, dining room, family room, bedrooms and stairway.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/22/2017

The work was done in an extremely professional manner, the quality was beyond outstanding and Benson and Ashley ensured that my every request was met!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of existing hardwood, tile and carpet. New engineered hardwoods and tile was installed in living room, study, hallway, breakfast nook and kitchen.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,home remodeling

04/26/2017

They did a good job on the floor leveling, but left some gaps in the flooring that I only noticed after the installation was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my wood flooring (special order) and also did foundation leveling before the installation.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Carpet, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, hardwood, marble & granite.

Ask for details.