Southern Dental Associates

With Angi since October 2008

3.8

1215 N Fry Rd Ste D

Katy, TX 77449

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site.

06/10/2014

Elizabeth Z.

I go there because they accept my husbands dental insurance. I wasn't happy with one of their doctors for awhile and everytime I went there I swore I would never go back. That was back in 2012 and they have improved a lot since then, especially in punctuality. Office waits aren't as long. I don't appreciate that they don't send me a reminder card to go in every six months.

Description of Work
Check-ups and cleanings and general dentistry care like cavity fillings.

08/22/2012

Densie B.

I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I went for a teeth cleaning.

04/05/2012

brad S.

Nothing really stands out about them, and I had a fine experience with them.

Description of Work
I use their dental services.

03/29/2011

He?s knowledgeable and good. He?s thorough. He?s a good dentist but he does limited work. He?s just into cleaning and may be filling a cavity. He does not do teeth cleaning or gum cleaning. If he even does it, he does it not too willingly. I think he does not do it may be because the medical insurance has not given the permission to do so. He keeps saying that I will have to go to a periodontist for teeth or gum cleaning. They make horrible mistakes in our billing. I would use his services again in the future only because I can?t find anyone else. I don?t have an option.

Description of Work
I go to Dr G Sanjeev for general dentistry. I last visited him about nine months ago. I went to him for a general cleaning.

Dentistry - General