Katy Veterinary Clinic

Founded 1964 • With Angi since December 2005

27227 Highway Blvd

Katy, TX 77494

"Since 1964, our clinic's past and current doctors and staff have truly enjoyed getting to know and serve the families and pets of the Katy area. Patient care is our passion and making great human and animal friends along the way is what makes our work so enjoyable!"...

12/08/2021

Chloe P.

I was able to take them a stool sample and they tested it while I waited. It was fast and I got probiotics for my cat. Everyone at the front is very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
My cat has loose stools

10/27/2021

Jo Ann T.

Great! They were very thoughtful and compassionate.

Description of Work
routine vaccinations and check up for new dog to my home

02/01/2021

Michelle O.

I have been taking my dogs to Katy Veterinary Clinic since we got them 2 years ago. I took my dogs in for their flu shots. I had NO idea that this was needed for dogs, but found out that my groomer requires that dogs are vaccinated for the flu. I sent an email Friday afternoon (after 5) and they got me in for the next day. The staff are always very nice, quick to respond to emails, take time to answer questions, get my dogs in and out quickly, and then follow up later to check on them. I highly recommend this clinic.

Description of Work
Flu shots for my dogs

11/11/2020

Deborah H.

Good. They listen and take their time. We decided to a fairly comprehensive lab work and got a medicine for his eyes.

Description of Work
Checkup for elder dog

Category veterinarian,kennels

09/11/2020

Yalonda S.

The staff at Katy Vet Clinic are always very nice and helpful. When the lobby was open pre Covid19, it eas always clean and well kept. The ladies would always help clean up any 'pet' accidents. I have interacted with a couple of the Vets and they werr always gentle and attentive. When our fur baby passed we received a condolence card which was very nice because they get it. We trust their support and treatment of our pets.

Description of Work
Veterinarian Appointment

02/21/2020

Peter R.

wonderful, great staff, great place

Description of Work
checkup, ear hair removal

02/01/2020

Shelly S.

It went absolutely great! They knew I was worried and they called me several times to let me know how she was doing in surgery and post op!! Made me feel so much better. And, they were so sweet with her....they even had her dressed in a pink little onesie when I picked her up. She healed up beautifully and was back to herself in 2 days. Love them!!

Description of Work
I had my little Maltese Jazzy fixed.

12/05/2019

Cathy S.

We love everyone at Katy Veterinary Clinic. The medical care and gentleness our pups receive is exceptional. The doctors take their time, answer any questions we have, and truly listen. We highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Vet care for our 2 dogs

Category veterinarian

Thank you for the wonderful review and kind comments. We value your recommendation.

08/04/2019

Holly C.

The friendliness and professionalism at Katy Vet overall beats any cost that is a bit higher than other vet clinics. They truly care and make time for any questions you have. They don’t make it seem like your just another customer. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!!!

Description of Work
My dog needed his yearly shots

Category veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

Thank you for your outstanding comments and high recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to review our team.

06/09/2019

Jason W.

It was great , very nice people. My dog loves it there

Description of Work
Healthcare for my dog

Category veterinarian

Thank you for your kind comments.
    Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Grooming
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Farm animal healthcare service. Pocket pet healthcare service. After-hours emergency care.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Katy Veterinary Clinic

How is Katy Veterinary Clinic overall rated?

Katy Veterinary Clinic is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Katy Veterinary Clinic open?

Katy Veterinary Clinic is open:

What payment options does Katy Veterinary Clinic provide

Katy Veterinary Clinic accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Katy Veterinary Clinic offer free estimates?

Ask Katy Veterinary Clinic for details on free project estimates.

Does Katy Veterinary Clinic offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Katy Veterinary Clinic does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Katy Veterinary Clinic offer a senior discount?

No, Katy Veterinary Clinic does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Katy Veterinary Clinic?

No, Katy Veterinary Clinic does not offer warranties.

What services does Katy Veterinary Clinic offer?

Katy Veterinary Clinic offers the following services: We are a full service, small animal (primarily dog and cat) veterinary hospital and wellness clinic. Our staff is highly trained and experienced. We enjoy serving our clients and their pets' healthcare needs. Our professional service include: health exams and certificates, vaccinations, spay and neuter surgery, general surgery, dermatology, weight management, teeth cleaning and dental care, oral x-rays, x-rays & ultra-sound, diagnostic laboratory, pharmacy, cat & dog bathing, brushing, boarding.

Are there any services Katy Veterinary Clinic does not offer?