A & F Auto Svc Co

Founded 1965 • With Angi since July 2010

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1965. SHOP OWNER- CECIL PATRICK, MANAGER- TODD PATRICK, PARTS MANAGER- GABBY VALDEZ, MECHANIC- BUD FAGGERLY, MECHANIC- RICHIE MARTIN, MECHANIC- ART NAJERA, STATE INSPECTOR- COREY MYERS, FINANCE MANAGER- MARY LOU...

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

07/07/2015

09/16/2013

We are longtime customers (in the decades). With a single exception over this whoe time they have been excellent. They made it right as soon as it was brought to their attention. Also they call before proceeding once they have an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacedt turning light in rear.

06/10/2013

They are very agreeable and honest and don't try to sell you something you don't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my air conditioning filter, did an oil change, and found a dead cell on my battery. I had AAA replace the battery and they didn't mind at all.

04/13/2012

They are very honest people. They tell me the truth about the situation. If they ever get a break on cost, they pass it on to me. They never try to push anything on me. They are reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my car in to get serviced.

06/18/2007

I have used A and F for several years for all of my car needs. I find them honest and reasonably priced. They are a very organized company that does great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my state inspection done on my 2006 Chrysler. They inspected the brakes, lights, muffler, emissions and wipers.

CATEGORY car inspections

Air Conditioner, Brakes, OIL CHANGES, Front End work & ALL General Auto Repair.

DIESEL