Sparkling Clean Pool Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 54882

Hurst, TX 76054

Family owned and operated business located in NE Tarrant County. We provide our customers with prompt and professional service. We do not require a yearly contract agreement. We are Realtor friendly. Free estimates on weekly services and some repair troubleshooting. References are gladly provided upon request. We look forward to earning your business....

Resposiveness

pool cleaning (33)

04/09/2016

Excellent, was able to come round same day and do the work. Very efficient and did not suggest additional unnecessary work. Fully confident in his word and work ethic. Gave very good advice on general pool management.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service the DE filter and give advice on the pool system condition.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2016

We appreciate your review. We understand that most families have the knowledge to care for their pool but lack the time in today's busy world. We are happy to provide a service based on earned trust in our job performance. We are glad that we have earned your business.

12/31/2015

pool is clean and functioning well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean and maintain in-ground pool (weekly)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2015

Thank you so much for the kind review. We look forward to maintaining your pool sparkling clean and you as a happy customer for many years to come.

10/20/2015

Patient and friendly, this company showed us the ropes on our new pool.  Prompt, precise service and very knowledgeable about pool systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basic pool education, filter check

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2015

Thank you so much for the kind review. We look forward to helping you maintaining your pool sparkling clean and you as a happy customer for many years to come. Please let us know if we can be of service to you again in the future.

08/30/2015

WOW.  Answered the phone on first call. Came to the property same day.  Started the treatment immediately.  I have never been so impressed with an Angie's List provider.  Awesome.  I highly recommend these folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned a dirty, yellow algae pool quickly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2015

Thank you for the positive review. It's a pleasure coming to your home, and I hope we can continue servicing your pool for a long time.

07/14/2014

His wife worked with him and she came to the door and introduced herself because I had not met her but she will be the one servicing my pool each week. The pool looks great last week so I am expecting the same kind of service. We've had a pool for 25 years and when I talked with Mario he came out, he was very courteous. We have lots of trees and so I wanted to see what type of service that he has....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm also using, they just came for the first time, the guy's name is Mario. They just started, it's a husband and wife. They came last week to do the service for the first time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2014

05/21/2014

He showed up right away. Picked up the part and fixed it quickly. Very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2014

Thank you so much [member name removed] for the kind review. We look forward to visiting every week with you and hope to keep you and your families pools looking sparkling clean for many years to come.

05/08/2014

Another Angie's List company (Flower Mound Pool) referred me to Sparkling Clean after I needed really fast service that Flower Mound was unable to fit into their jam-packed schedule. My home under contract and is being appraised very soon, hence the urgency. Sparkling Clean came out right away and diagnosed the problem, and they were able to come of the following day to install a new pool pump.  E...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a seized up pool pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2014

Thank you very much for the kind review. We hope that replacing your motor quickly helped you during your home selling process. We wish you well at your new location.

04/13/2014

Mario and Stacy have been taking care of our pool for four months and we are happy with the service. The price is competitive in northeast Tarrant County. This is our first pool so we are learning what we can do; Stacy always is helpful and responsive when needed and is regular each week. We will continue to use Sparkling Clean Pools.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular pool maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2014

07/22/2013

Installation of pump and the price was fine. Asked for estimates of other work and company said they would work up an estimate and let me know. I never heard another word from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced pool pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2013

We apologize for the miscommunication on the other work that you wanted done. An estimate was sent to you via email and when we never heard back we assumed you were not interested in having the work done. Sometimes our emails end up in the SPAM folder and if this is what happened we apologize. If you are still interested in having the work performed please contact us to discuss the matter. Again w...

07/03/2013

Mario came and was so professional. He came on time and was honest about what we needed to do. We decided to have him come on a weekly basis to take care of our pool. We will have him convert our pool to a salt pool in the Fall and also have him install a heater. He serviced the pool and said that he will bill us, which works great for us. I highly recommend this company. My husband was very impre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Mario come to look at our pool and to give quotes for taking care of our pool, changing it over to a salt pool and to put a heater in. He serviced our pool and looked everything over for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2013

Full Service Pool Care, Weekly Maintenance, Equipment Repair or Install, Vacation Services, One Time Clean Ups, Drain & Acid Wash, Salt System Conversions, Automation Installation & Conversion & Repair, New Home Owner Pool School & Pool Equipment Inspection

NA