MLC Real Estate Inspections and Consulting

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2007

I am an independently owned and operated inspection firm that provides the our clients with information on their proposed purchase so they can make an informed buying decision concerning the condition of the property. My promise is that your inspection will be conducted as if it were my own purchase. You can expect more information than is required so that you understand the ramifications of the conditions of the building....

Improving the Integrity of the Real-Estate Transaction With so many inspection companies to choose from, how do you select one that fits your needs? We've earned a solid reputation for standing behind our work and providing distinct value advantages that help protect our clients. Every Byrd's Eye Inspection clients receives personalized support and direct access to our inspection professionals at no charge. We are here to help, even on items that were not present at the time of the inspection. Superior Service Guarantee: If we don't meet your expectations, we will refund your money. It is that simple. I chose to work in this industry because I get help others make important decisions about their life investment. I look forward to working with you!!

We conduct exceptionally thorough and complete residential home and commercial inspections. We take time to explain your report and walk through your property with you. If you like, you can walk through the inspection with Sam and see every detail for yourself.

As local home and business owners, we understand the importance of receiving a high quality, thorough inspection. Our clients are always given fair pricing while being treated like family. Our inspectors are highly skilled, licensed, and insured to perform a variety of inspections inside and outside your home or business. We work with top talent while using state-of-the-art equipment to provide the best possible service. **Call us for a FREE estimate**

03/27/2020

Mike was prompt and professional. He was extremely thorough which is exactly what we needed him to be. Scheduling was easy And we received our inspection report within 48 hours. For the service he performed his price was very fair. Would definitely recommend and use this company again

Description of Work
Detailed Home inspection

10/14/2019

I've used Mike twice and both times he was on time, professional, helpful, friendly, and provided a detailed report which was very useful.

Description of Work
Whole house inspection

08/31/2019

Mike arrived early to the appointment. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. We walked all the way around the property looking at everything from the foundation to the roof, then top to bottom on the inside. He explained any problems he found, and let me know which problems needed immediate attention. The pictures in the report made it easier for me to understand and will make it easier for some...

Description of Work
Real Estate Inspection

08/29/2019

I have been using MLC inspections to buy numerous homes for myself and my family since 2006. Mike Cochran is simply the best, most thorough inspector. He notices issues which may appear insignificant at first glance but they are very important considerations when buying a house. And he is always correct about his predictions and diagnosis. He provides a detailed report with photos and explanations...

Description of Work
Home inspection

05/07/2019

Mike is on another level when it comes to home inspections. Take it from someone who has been present on multiple home inspections, this guy will blow your mind with the amount of information he can offer you. Once I met Mike I never even thought about hiring another company. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring him for your next home inspection.

Description of Work
Whole Home Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to serve you again and see you again. First inspection is a privilege, the subsequent inspection are an honor.

STRUCTURAL & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS, POOL/SPA INSPECTIONS, IRRIGATION INSPECTIONS, WELL & SEPTIC INSPECTIONS, FHA/VA INSPECTIONS, PHASE INSPECTIONS THRU THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS, CONSULTING AND EXPERT WITNESSING ON A VARIETY OF REAL ESTATE RELATED TOPICS, CHINESE DRYWALL PROTOCOL INSPECTIONS

BIOLOGICAL INSPECTIONS. LEAD PAINT INSPECTIONS, MICROBIAL INSPECTIONS. HAVE SPECIALISTS IN ALL TO PROVIDE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard