Brown Sterling Builders Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2013

We are a construction and remodeling company that serves Houston and surrounding areas. We have 17 full time employees and all wear company uniforms and have company badges. We show up on time and we demand neatness, cleanliness, and exceptional work from our employees. We subcontract non of our work, and have 2 full time Administration people to satisfy your needs as a potential customer. We are open 6 days a week and can always be reached. We specialize in remodeling and additions to your home. If you are looking for a quality company,, that is professional and reliable, you have come to the right place....

ROSE ROOFING

We have been a family owned roofing company since 1972. Ken Rose's father, Lee A. Rose, founded the company, and Ken took over the business after Lee's death. We have had the same phone number since 1977. We have one large crew which does most of our new roofs and a repair crew. Jonathan and Kenneth Rose II sons of Ken Rose, have taken over the business after the death of Ken in 2014. We do roof repairs, new roofs, roof inspections, and insurance inspections with high quality and integrity. We are a BBB member and are fully insured! We are an Owens Corning Platinum roofing contractor and can offer extended Platinum warranties from Owens Corning. We have been in the Owens Corning roofing family since 1995.

Roofworks and Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Roofing, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Call us today for your Roofing needs!

Joe Ochoa Roofs & Even More

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! We are a Master Ellite Certified Contractor. We are insured for the homeowners protection. We are also insurance specialist, we help with insurance claims. Additional emails - hime@ochoaroofing.com, gaby@ochoaroofing.com, joeochoa@ochoaroofing.com. Award winning. Because of the overflow in repairs caused by the Storms we have had. We will be discontinuing our Repair Department until we have completed the massive amount of calls we have received. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will hopefully be back on line for repairs with-in 4 weeks

03/06/2018

After Hurricane Harvey I had 2 feet of water in my house. Brown Sterling came in within 2 weeks of the storm and started removing sheet rock and flooring. They remodeled my entire home and it looks like a brand new home. New hardwood floors, replaced sheet rock and installation, painted, new doors inside my home, and changed my damaged back door. Office staff was very professional and so were the ...

Description of Work
Home Remodeled after Hurricane Harvey

Category flooring contractor,insulation,remodeling

02/08/2018

Excellent all the workers were professional curtious very helpful and everything was checked and working al. Al. The garbage was picked up and floors swept I was VERY impressed and recommended them highly

Description of Work
New walk in shower new toilets new back door

Category flooring contractor,insulation,remodeling,home remodeling

12/04/2017

I called and requested some information for a quote and the office staff was extremely helpful. They sent someone out the very next day to provide a walk through and quote. In about 3-4 days I was having all the installation's done just in time for the holidays.

Description of Work
I needed to get some new screens installed and get my windows resealed to insure better insulation inside. I also was able to get my tub converted into a walk in shower.

Category screen repair,replacement windows,home remodeling

11/29/2017

They did a great job, put in new cabinets, floors and windows and opened the backyard and installed a new fence

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen and backyard

Category fencing,flooring contractor,picture framing,gutter repair,insulation,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling

11/14/2016

It went very well.

Description of Work
A new roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Full time remolder, and construction company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal