Westbahn Auto SVC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

10020 West Rd.

Houston, TX 77064

At Westbahn Auto Service & Collision Specialist we strive to give you honest high quality service at a reasonable price....

06/04/2014

Adrian H.

Westbahn did a great job for ~ $250 less than the auto dealership quote. I took the car to Toyota for a diagnostic test then went to Westbahn for a second opinion. They found the same problems as the dealer but determined that only two of the five issues were of high priority.

Description of Work
Westbahn replaced the EGR system on my late model Toyota Camry.

Category auto body repair, auto repair

07/12/2013

Frank H.

I use them because they are very close to my work. I have used them a couple of times. I felt like they were honest with me, and weren't make me fix something that I didn't need but they were a little pricey.

Description of Work
I used WestBahn Auto Svc for auto service. They fixed my air conditioner one time, and the other time my vehicle was not starting properly and so they fixed that for me.

Category auto repair

Gary's Transmission Service Inc

Gary’s Transmission Service Inc is family owned and operated. We have been in business since 2004. Our technicians have a combine experience of 100 years repairing transmissions.

Auto Service
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Painting
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Westbahn Auto SVC

How is Westbahn Auto SVC overall rated?

Westbahn Auto SVC is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are Westbahn Auto SVC open?

Westbahn Auto SVC is open:

What payment options does Westbahn Auto SVC provide

Westbahn Auto SVC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Westbahn Auto SVC offer free estimates?

Ask Westbahn Auto SVC for details on free project estimates.

Does Westbahn Auto SVC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Westbahn Auto SVC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Westbahn Auto SVC offer a senior discount?

No, Westbahn Auto SVC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Westbahn Auto SVC?

No, Westbahn Auto SVC does not offer warranties.

What services does Westbahn Auto SVC offer?

Westbahn Auto SVC offers the following services: FULL SERVICE AUTOMOTIVE: WE CAN HANDLE ALL OF YOUR SERVICE AND REPAIR NEEDS. Our mission is to deliver the best possible automotive service in our local community, and to be known for the highest quality and most professional automotive service center in the area with unsurpassed personalized service that builds customer and employee loyalty. Services: Transmission Repair and Swaps Engine Replacement and Rebuilding Head Gasket Belts / Hoses Electrical / Ele