Westbahn Auto SVC

Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Painting

At Westbahn Auto Service & Collision Specialist we strive to give you honest high quality service at a reasonable price....

Gary's Transmission Service Inc

Gary’s Transmission Service Inc is family owned and operated. We have been in business since 2004. Our technicians have a combine experience of 100 years repairing transmissions.

West Pearland Tire & Auto

You won't find a more friendly and professional group of people than the Customer Service Team at West Pearland Tire and Auto. We will treat you like a friend and your car like it was one of our own. We will be happy to earn your business.

EUROCAR-WERK

Since 1973, customers have trusted us with their European car’s maintenance, upgrade and repair needs. Eurocar-Werk specializes in all European luxury brands, both classic and modern. From Porsche, Mercedes and BMW to Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini and other exotics, Eurocar-Werk is the premiere destination for customers that expect excellence. Our full-service facility has all the amenities and equipment of a luxury dealership and our staff of trained and certified ASE and Bosch technicians are some of the best in the Greater Houston Area. The car you drive is an exceptional piece of work deserving of exceptional service, and exceptional service is the cornerstone of our business. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. We invite you to visit us today and experience first-hand a level of service you’ll only find at Eurocar-Werk. Eurocar-Werk also offers a complimentary pick up and drop off concierge service. We understand how important your time is, and we will work to fit your schedule. Whether you are located in the Greater Houston Area, or out of city, we will accommodate to your specific needs. Contact us today, and have your car serviced at your own convenience. Please call (713) 661-6428.

06/04/2014

Westbahn did a great job for ~ $250 less than the auto dealership quote. I took the car to Toyota for a diagnostic test then went to Westbahn for a second opinion. They found the same problems as the dealer but determined that only two of the five issues were of high priority.

Description of Work
Westbahn replaced the EGR system on my late model Toyota Camry.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

07/12/2013

I use them because they are very close to my work. I have used them a couple of times. I felt like they were honest with me, and weren't make me fix something that I didn't need but they were a little pricey.

Description of Work
I used WestBahn Auto Svc for auto service. They fixed my air conditioner one time, and the other time my vehicle was not starting properly and so they fixed that for me.

Category auto repair

FULL SERVICE AUTOMOTIVE: WE CAN HANDLE ALL OF YOUR SERVICE AND REPAIR NEEDS. Our mission is to deliver the best possible automotive service in our local community, and to be known for the highest quality and most professional automotive service center in the area with unsurpassed personalized service that builds customer and employee loyalty. Services: Transmission Repair and Swaps Engine Replacement and Rebuilding Head Gasket Belts / Hoses Electrical / Ele

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover