TEXAS FORGED METAL

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

116 Garrotsville St

Houston, TX 77022

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

WEBSITE: www.TexasForgedMetal.com SOCIAL MEDIA: @texasforgedmetal MAJOR REHABS + NEW CONSTRUCTION + SERVICE MAINTENANCE: Fences/ Gates/ Operators/ Access Control/ Keypads/ Stairs/ Balconies/ Misc. Welding. Texas Forged Metal, LLC: Fence & Gate Construction Company/Vendor Operating Within & Throughout The Great State Of Texas; Our Rendered Services Encompass The Greater Houston Area & All Major Surrounding Cities & Suburbs. Craftsmanship Is Showcased By Our Combined Decades of Experience; All Quality Projects Start & Finish With Qualified Professionals....

4.3

4.4

4.3

fence company (11)driveway gate installation (5)welding (5)iron work (3)concrete repair (2)metal fabrication (2)

07/14/2021

At the initial site visit I showed Ryan exactly what I want quoted. He talked about running the fence around my shop. I said to save some money I want the fence to run up to the back left corner of my shop and not around it. When they came out and started the fence after a few days I noticed they were leaving a large section of fence not done that I asked Ryan to do. I met with Ryan and he said th...

Description of Work
Installed 4 sections of 6' chain link fence with privacy slats and 4 gates.

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

05/20/2021

The entire iron gate replacement process, from the estimate appointment; explanation of services; planned date of work; removal of old gate; and the installation of the new gate went very well. We are very pleased with the new and improved driveway gate. I was especially impressed that the same person who provided the estimate kept me updated with the installation plan and personally supervised th...

Description of Work
Wrought Iron Driveway Gate

Category concrete repair,fencing,welding,wrought iron,metal restoration,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

04/20/2021

There were some delays due to rain but they were courteous and prompt returned phone calls and emails! Would highly recommend!! They were reasonably priced as well! 🤗thank you for giving my dog a fence!

Description of Work
Build a fence

Category concrete repair,fencing

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

03/29/2021

The service was good. They were fast. They came on the same day I called them.

Description of Work
Gate repair.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

03/24/2021

Ryan and his crew were great! They went above and beyond to work on the weekend to get my job done. They even came back after I had paid them to add a spacer to keep my dog from getting out. She’s tiny and a ninja! LOL. Bottom line I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/23/2021

They did a great job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

03/18/2021

The service was great! We love our new fence and entry gates. The team on site took pride in their work and ensured we were happy with everything at every step of the way.

Description of Work
Powder Coat Fence, Access Drive Gates

Category fencing,remodeling,welding,wrought iron,driveway gates

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

03/02/2021

They were good, no complaints and did a pretty good job. Their price was good as well and the guy is really honest and competent. We were happy with his work.

Description of Work
They did a fencing and an iron gate.

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

02/21/2021

We like to hire TFM for their responsiveness, good prices, they listen to our needs and accommodate the best way to please us and deliver an excellent job. We will for sure continue hiring them in all of our properties.

Description of Work
Apartment Complex Rehab

Category fencing,remodeling,welding,driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

02/11/2021

It was nice. I know Ryan and he's a very nice person and I was very happy with him.

Description of Work
They did a fence in my yard and came back to do the gate I needed at back.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Fences-Gates-Stairs-AccessControl-Keypads-Balconies-Concrete-Carports-Welding, Etc. Weekly Service, Major Rehabs, or New Construction for: Residential, Commercial, HOA, & Multi-Family Community Apartments.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available
n/a