TERRY EDGERTON

With Angi since May 2007

4.3

Weslawn Care Svcs

With 9 years of professional lawn care experience, we are here to address all you lawn care needs you may have.

Mike's Complete Landscaping

Mike's Complete Landscape and Yard Maintenance has been servicing the greater Houston are for over 30 years and is now offering service to the New Braunfels area. New Braunfels address is a follows - PO Box 312003, New Braunfels, Tx. 78131. PLEASE EMAIL ALL INQUIRES TO- mikescompletelandscaping@gmail.com (Due to the nature of our business, we are often out in the field. We also provide excavation and land clearing. Please email us instead of leaving a phone message. Thank you!)

Offers by Mike's Complete Landscaping on Angi
Castrejon Landscaping

Castrejon Landscaping is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Spanish Speaking!

05/31/2009

I called this number, left a message on answering machine. There was no response after two work weeks. The last report was dated 3 years ago. Does this business still exist?

Description of Work
Called for an estimate on lawn work. I was looking for someone to mow and edge/trim my yard on a weekly basis for the summer months.

Category lawn service

05/23/2007

I have used Terry since 1987 for all of my lawn & yard needs. He does a great job & I will continue to use him & would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He does weekly lawn & yard work.

Category lawn service