Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2013

PO Box 802741

Houston, TX 77280

Professional Petsitting service in the Houston area since 1996. We care for your pet in the comfort of their own home, providing all of the love and attention they would recieve as though you were there with them. Give us a call today and find out why "pets are braggin and tails are waggin" about Spring Branch Pet Patrol Petsitting Service! Bonded and insured for your protection....

07/19/2019

Stephanie S.

Lois is an absolute class act. She responded to my inquiry and went out of her way to meet with me and my dogs on short notice. She and her associate Diana came every day for a month to walk, pet, cuddle and throw balls for my two dogs. They sent texts, videos and pictures so I could see how the dogs were doing and let me know immediately if there were any concerns with the dogs. I am absolutely using them again!

Description of Work
Care and walking for my two dogs

05/02/2019

Cindy G.

Lois and her crew can always be counted on. She has never let me down in any situation, and we've had several emergencies. She takes pics of our fur babies and sends them to my phone, she is just all around great. You can't go wrong with her services. It's not often I gush like this, but she has proved herself time and again.

Description of Work
Visits to feed pets and take dog out

10/14/2018

Linda F.

Excellent! Lois and her team are wonderful and caring professionals. Highly recommend if you are looking for pet care.

Description of Work
Needed my dog walked on a weekly schedule.

10/13/2018

Sharon B.

Wonderful. Very responsible and helpful.

Description of Work
House sitting: water plants, sort and forward mail for all summer.

Jared V.

Lois is exceptional, always responsive, and extremely professional. My dogs look forward to seeing her every day.

Description of Work
Dog Walker/Sitter

Sarah C.

Lois is always positive, dependable, and trustworthy. I thought I would never be able to get a pet sitter because my dog is so wary of people coming to our house. He loves Lois. Also, my cat is shy with everyone, and she will come out for Lois. She knows how to handle animals, and I think they know she likes working with them.

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Meredith C.

We have used spring branch pet patrol for over 5 years! We have 2 small dogs and love this service. Lois is fantastic! We do not like to board our dogs so this way they can stay in their own environment & also have someone check on our house when we are gone. So happy to have found Lois and highly recommend her!!

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

Robbin H.

Services are always great! Our pets can be a handful but they manage to get them walked. Our girls are excited to see them. They go above and beyond to make sure our girls are taken care of and get the attention they need. They also send us pictures while we are away. Thank you Lois and staff!!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category dog walkers

10/11/2018

Sharon V.

This was my second time to hire Lois Wingo and everything was wonderful. She checked in on my two dogs from 10/5-10/9 three times a day. Lois provided text updates always with sweet photos and a detailed report of how they were doing. She is very reliable and has a great love for animals. I will call for her services again.

Description of Work
Pet sitting services

11/10/2017

Andrew O.

Very well, our cats love her. She is always bringing them catnip and treats. We feel very comfortable in leaving them in her care

Description of Work
Pet sitting our two cats

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking

Grooming, training & housecleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service

How is Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service overall rated?

Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service open?

Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service is open:

Thursday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

What payment options does Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service provide

Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service offer free estimates?

Yes, Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service offers free project estimates.

Does Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service offer a senior discount?

No, Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service?

No, Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service does not offer warranties.

What services does Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service offer?

Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service offers the following services: Daily dog walks, feeding, playtime, scoop litter boxes meds administered, special care for older or young pets, mail and newspaper pickup, lights and window shades rotated for security purposes & lots of TLC.

Are there any services Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service does not offer?

Grooming, training & housecleaning