Spring Branch Pet Patrol Pet Sitting Service

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2013

PO Box 802741

Houston, TX 77280

Professional Petsitting service in the Houston area since 1996. We care for your pet in the comfort of their own home, providing all of the love and attention they would recieve as though you were there with them. Give us a call today and find out why "pets are braggin and tails are waggin" about

07/19/2019

Stephanie S.

Lois is an absolute class act. She responded to my inquiry and went out of her way to meet with me and my dogs on short notice. She and her associate Diana came every day for a month to walk, pet, cuddle and throw balls for my two dogs. They sent texts, videos and pictures so I could see how the dogs were doing and let me know immediately if there were any concerns with the dogs. I am absolutely using them again!

Description of Work
Care and walking for my two dogs

05/02/2019

Cindy G.

Lois and her crew can always be counted on. She has never let me down in any situation, and we've had several emergencies. She takes pics of our fur babies and sends them to my phone, she is just all around great. You can't go wrong with her services. It's not often I gush like this, but she has proved herself time and again.

Description of Work
Visits to feed pets and take dog out

10/14/2018

Linda F.

Excellent! Lois and her team are wonderful and caring professionals. Highly recommend if you are looking for pet care.

Description of Work
Needed my dog walked on a weekly schedule.

10/13/2018

Sharon B.

Wonderful. Very responsible and helpful.

Description of Work
House sitting: water plants, sort and forward mail for all summer.

Sarah C.

Lois is always positive, dependable, and trustworthy. I thought I would never be able to get a pet sitter because my dog is so wary of people coming to our house. He loves Lois. Also, my cat is shy with everyone, and she will come out for Lois. She knows how to handle animals, and I think they know she likes working with them.

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Jared V.

Lois is exceptional, always responsive, and extremely professional. My dogs look forward to seeing her every day.

Description of Work
Dog Walker/Sitter

Meredith C.

We have used spring branch pet patrol for over 5 years! We have 2 small dogs and love this service. Lois is fantastic! We do not like to board our dogs so this way they can stay in their own environment & also have someone check on our house when we are gone. So happy to have found Lois and highly recommend her!!

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

Robbin H.

Services are always great! Our pets can be a handful but they manage to get them walked. Our girls are excited to see them. They go above and beyond to make sure our girls are taken care of and get the attention they need. They also send us pictures while we are away. Thank you Lois and staff!!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category dog walkers

10/11/2018

Sharon V.

This was my second time to hire Lois Wingo and everything was wonderful. She checked in on my two dogs from 10/5-10/9 three times a day. Lois provided text updates always with sweet photos and a detailed report of how they were doing. She is very reliable and has a great love for animals. I will call for her services again.

Description of Work
Pet sitting services

11/10/2017

Andrew O.

Very well, our cats love her. She is always bringing them catnip and treats. We feel very comfortable in leaving them in her care

Description of Work
Pet sitting our two cats

11/08/2017

Lee S.

I never write reviews, but I will this time because I know how important it is that people feel comfortable hiring someone to look after their pets. I don't think there is room here to say enough great things about Spring Branch Pet Patrol. Like most people, our pet is our baby, and I was nervous to leave him with an overnight sitter. Lois and her crew are absolutely fantastic. She came over to the house to meet our dog before hand, and it was clear that she is a real pro with animals. She is completely responsive and professional. They are in high demand, so book early, although the very first time I called her, we were in a bind, and although they were busy, they managed to make time for us. Brad has come for overnights to keep our dog, and he is so caring and responsible. He was always on time, sent pictures frequently while we were away, and our dog obviously adored him. I highly recommend Spring Branch Pet Patrol!!

Description of Work
We needed a pet sitter for our great Dane.

09/29/2017

Sharon V.

Sometimes a leap of faith can bring you the most wonderful people, that is Lois Wingo for me. For 8 days Lois came 3 times per day to check on my 3 dogs while I was on vacation. She has a wonderful sense of humor and calmness with just the right amount of updates by texting. She provided photos and or a video every couple of days with fun little stories about my fur babies. Without a doubt I would call Lois for all my dog or house sitting needs.

Description of Work
I was looking for a dog sitter for 3 dogs for 8 days

Category pet sitters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I can't thank you enough for your kind and generous review. It was such a pleasure to meet you and caring for your fur babies was a privelage, they were all so sweet & loving and I must add very well adjusted pets. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to care for them, I'm looking forward to seeing them in the near future !

09/14/2017

monico R.

It was a good experience. They did a good job. They were very flexible and worked with me. They took care of my pet and I had no issues. I think they were a little bit on the higher side compared to other friends that I have that get the same service. I think they were a little bit above. I don't know if it was because it was during the holidays, but aside from what I've hear, they were a little bit more than what all my friends are paying for their service. I would consider using them in the future, but I would definitely shop a little bit more because of the price, although the work they did was good, but I would want to see if I could get a more competitive price.

Description of Work
They took care of my pet.

08/04/2017

Cindy G.

Lois came as agreed every day around 5pm, fed and interacted with them, and even texted and sent pics, it was a great peace of mind knowing someone that loves animals this much was looking after our kitties. All was great, she even brought in the mail for us. Will be using her every time we go out of town from here on out.

Description of Work
I called Lois about an upcoming trip we had to make for 5 days out of town, looking for someone to come out and feed our cats while we were gone. Lois met with me and met the cats prior to our leaving. She took notes and I felt totally at ease with her looking after them.

Category pet sitters

Thanks for the glowing review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to care for the loveable Mr. [Member Identifying Information Removed], mischevious [Member Identifying Information Removed], and the elusive Mr [Member Identifying Information Removed]. Can't forget the adorable outside kitties. Looking forward to helping you out again in the very near future!

12/11/2016

griffin V.

I called Louis on the day my husband left to go out of town in need of dog walking services. I knew there was a slim chance of finding someone to walk my dog but Louis called me back immediately and was able to walk my dog that same night and also for the next seven nights. Not only am I pregnant but I can't leave my daughter alone at night to go walk my dog so it was a huge help to find Louis. Louis was prompt, courteous and willing to go the extra mile. I also worked with Linda who is on Louis' team. She was just as great and even ran with my dog for the last three of the seven days. I highly recommend Louis and her team and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category dog walkers

10/17/2016

Cynthia O.

Lois and Linda are great with my dogs. I had a new puppy and he just was not bonding with my existing pet sitter. It took no time for him to bond with Linda. I have hired them to walk the dogs 3 times a week and couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
I was looking for a new pet sitting service for my two Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. First I used Spring Branch Pet Patrol for two trips that I took which required overnights. After that went so well I have hired them to do daily walks.

09/21/2016

Jan C.

Mostly OK. They were fed and the litter changed. Lois has helped me for a few years now. She is honest and I totally trust her in my house and with my keys. She always brought in the paper and stacked up the mail. Always cheery and often would send photos of the kitties to me. Her prices are fair and reasonable. FedEx messed up and delivered a very heavy and ungainly box to my front door and she somehow managed to get it inside. VERY nice of her. This time however, things did not go well primarily because I was upset that she did not, even one time give my antique, 20 year old cat his thyroid medicine which he requires twice daily. It was clearly marked and in the instruction sheet.. Anyway, we had a falling out. Mind you all the other complaints which I will not go into, amount to not much but I was really upset about the not giving of the thyroid medicine as the Antique One has nearly died once already this year and I was very upset, as you can imagine. I am sorry about that but no excuse will do for not giving the medicine. Would I hire her again?I have been sitting on this review for a month while I considered it and with regret - no. If it were something minor - probably - but the medicine thing is too important. Sorry, Lois, but there it is.

Description of Work
Caring for my kitties for 3.5 days.

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

This review makes me feel very sad. I've cared for [Member Name Removed]'s pets for several years and never any issues with giving Mr Cat his meds, he's adorable sweet and easy to pill. Unfortunately [Member Name Removed] changed her plans several times on this particular left out about 20 pills ( literally), and though I gave Mr Cat his meds, she was unable to recognize that. Very unfortunate situation, her kitties will be greatly missed.

10/21/2014

Carol T.

SBSS keeps us updated via email or text (with photos) throughout their stay. Company owner checks frequently that her workers are meeting our expectations. Our dog is always overjoyed to see his sitter.

Description of Work
SBPP has tended to our pets for over 20 years. Most recently one of the company's sitters stayed in our home caring for our Shepherd for 18 days. Responsibilities include exercising, bathing, and medicating our dog, overseeing house operation (including an emergency repair), setting out trash, collecting mail and deliveries, watering plants, and staying overnight.

10/19/2014

Kathryn K.

Our kitties are always in a good mood when we return. It is wonderful to be able to leave town and not worry about taking the cats to a kennel where they will be stressed and pick up fleas or whatever. Lois is the only person outside the family who has a key to our house. There were some times I have had her on "standby" when I was in town but thought I might need her. Turns out I didn't but it was good to know she is available, has a key, and knows what to do if I have an unexpected situation arise and can't get home to care for the pets.

Description of Work
Lois (or her able assistant) fed our kitties twice a day, gave them attention, serviced the litter boxes, brought in mail/newspaper.

10/16/2014

Kippie R.

Picked up mail Made sure home was secure Fed and watered our cat Interacts with our cat

Description of Work
Lois takes care of our cat and picks up the mail for us. Lois always takes away any anxiety we may have about being away from the house. Lois is great about communicating and letting us know that all is well. Best pet sitter that we have ever had. I highly recommend her.

10/15/2014

Scott G.

I have used Spring Branch Pet Petrol for over 6 years, and would highly recommend their services. They are extremely organized, reliable, and on several occasions have gone above and beyond the job scope. They are very sincere and really get to know the pets, and how to handle and take care of them, and are very quick to check in if anything seems not right (with the pets, or the house, etc). I would highly recommend their services if you are looking for a trustworthy company who is great with animals.

Description of Work
Feed and give medication to my pets.

10/15/2014

Dianna D.

It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Lois Wingo came and stayed at my house to take care of my 2 dogs. She brought in my mail and packages. Lois took excellant care of my baby dogs. Lois came to my house a week before my trip and from the minute I opened my front door I fell in love with her. She explained in great detail everything about her services and wanted to know what all I wanted her to do. She is very professional and also very personable and friendly. After we finished going over everything there was no doubt in my mind I was going to hire her. Lois kept me updated everyday on how my baby dogs were doing. I am so glad I found Lois on Angies List. She is an awesome person and loved and took care of my baby dogs just like I would. I can't express enought what a relief it was to go to my son's destination wedding in Mexico knowing I had Lois at my house taking care of my baby dogs. I will most definitely call her the next time I go out of town. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER SERVICES. She is just a lovely lady.

Description of Work
Came to my house to take care of my 2 baby dogs while I was out of town for 5 days.

10/10/2014

James C.

Lois is great! We have been using her Spring Branch Pet Patrol service for about two years now, and we travel frequently, so finding her has been WONDERFUL!!! She keeps our dog's "information," such as feeding times and amount, medications, and contact info. for the vet on file. The first time we used the service, Lois came by the house to meet us and our dog, explain her service and answer our questions, and get all the information needed. Every time we've used the service since then, we have simply communicated via texts. It couldn't be easier!

Description of Work
Lois feeds and cares for our dog and the fish in our aquarium. She gives my dog her meds twice per day and walks her around the neighborhood. She also waters a few plants for us on the patio. Our dog loves Lois!

07/30/2014

Loretta C.

Lois is absolutely wondferful and I have been using her for about 8 years. She plays with them, feeds them, lets them outside and gives them medication. She also brings in the mail and waters my plants. It is so much better to be able to have her come to our home then to have to take them to a kennel. Lois is completely trustworthy, very knowledgeable, experienced and a very caring person. I would highly recommend her and cannot say enough great things about her.

Description of Work
She came to my house and watched my babies, four cats, for two weeks while we were in Europe.

07/21/2014

Miriam A.

She texted me every two days with updates and also quickly responded to any questions I had. She played with my cats and even watered my outdoor plants when needed. She provided her services for approximately two weeks and I arrived back home to two very healthy and happy kitties! I would recommend her to my friends and family and will be definitely using her again.

Description of Work
The sitter stopped by once per day and interacted with my two cats. She fed them wet and dry food, cleaned out the kitty litter and placed eye drops into my older cat's eyes.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking

Daily dog walks, feeding, playtime, scoop litter boxes meds administered, special care for older or young pets, mail and newspaper pickup, lights and window shades rotated for security purposes & lots of TLC.

Grooming, training & housecleaning