Specialized Auto Repair

Founded 1975 • With Angi since January 2007

4.3

Vehicle Maintenance, Service and Repair. Home of the 200,000 Mile Club....

A TEXAS STAUNCH AUTO GLASS

A TEXAS STAUNCH AUTO GLASS

DEDECATION ON EVERY WINDSHIELD REPAIR AND INSTALLATION. ALL WE DO AIMS TO AN OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. At A Texas Staunch Auto Glass We honor all major credit and debit card companies, checks, cash. We are members of the AUTO GLASS SAFETY COUNCIL We are members of the NATIONAL WINDSHIELD REPAIR ASSOCIATION We are accredited business of the BETTER BUSINESS BOREAU. We provide limited lifetime warranty* on the products we install.

04/06/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are always satisfied with the service provided by James Lee and his shop. The repairs are fairly priced and completed on time.

03/11/2015

Honest place. Very good professional service. Nice to go to a place that is honest and makes sure the job is done right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addressed Check Engine Light & other required maintenance

08/18/2014

I've been taking my cars to James at Specialized Auto since I moved to Houston and wouldn't take them anywhere else. It's hard to find a repair shop that you can trust and once you do, you don't want to leave. I shopped around and found that James is reliable, honest and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake repair.

03/01/2011

My car was overheating. I took it to James and he diagnosed the cooling fan was broken. He gave me choice on a parts source i.e less expensive aftermarket or oem. I chose the lesser expesnive part, he installed it and got me running quickly. Thank James for a great job.

11/19/2008

Great, My brakes were making noise, actually a terrible screeching so I took to a place my friend had recommended. Usually I would check Angie's List but this was during the hurricane so I went there. He was great and I thought I let some of the other Angie's List people know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake Job, lube, and tire job.

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil and filter change, towing, chassis lubrication, transmission, wheel alignment, alternators, inspection, European, domestic and Asian cars and trucks, gasoline, diesel, powerstroke, duramax, cummnis, factory fluids & materials.