Smart Home Remodeling

Founded 2001 •

1301 Fannin St

Houston, TX 77002

DON'T PAY UNTIL AFTER THE JOB IS DONE! See why so many homeowner choose us! At Smart Home Remodeling, we specialize in home repairs and renovation starting with leveling your foundation to installing your new roof and everything in between. We are licensed, bonded, insured and back up all of our work with our full service one year warranty so any project you plan on doing, rest assured that you have experts on your side. We don't take a down payment or any payment until the job is 100% done so you can rest assured you get exactly what your are looking for. Plus, we have a wide variety of financing options to ensure you get the dream home you've been looking for. Give us a try and schedule a free in-home estimate that is good for 12 months! When you see our references and project history, you'll see why we are ranked the #1 general contractor in Houston....

fireplace services (8)home remodeling (3)foundation repair (2)roofing (2)hardwood floors (2)mold removal (1)mudjacking (1)door installation (1)interior painting (1)ceiling fan installation (1)pressure washing (1)lighting (1)

06/08/2022

Kendrick R.

It went well I liked how it turned out with no hassle and it was worth the wait

Description of Work
Foundation work

Category fireplaces,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

Review for Smart Home Remodeling - 1301 Fannin St, Houston, TX - 39760772

05/05/2022

Robin B.

Good work done in good timing .working with everyone was great.

Description of Work
Atrium and windows

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

05/04/2022

Kathy P.

Smart home remodeling company was very professional and salesman Rubi was very friendly and professional and he cared alot about my satisfaction

Description of Work
Flooring in bedrooms and bathroom

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

05/03/2022

Sandra B.

It went very well. I appreciate Smart Home Remodeling for redoing my bathroom. They’ve done such a wonderful job. Sali was my salesman who took care of me like she said she would. She made me very comfortable. I high recommend their service

Description of Work
The bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing,fireplaces

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/25/2022

Darlyne F.

Great work Chris was excellent. I would recommend him and his company for work.. I did leveling and foundation

Description of Work
Leveling and foundation

Category remodeling,fireplaces,mudjacking,foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

04/25/2022

Cynthia R.

It went very well with Smart home remodeling. Sally took care of me and made sure that the work was done to my satisfaction. I look forwarded to working with her again in the future

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category fireplaces,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

04/21/2022

Rebecca M.

Awrsome. Great experience. Good hearted people & really feels like family. Guy was great & ms sali is so attentive to detail.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category interior designers,lighting,pressure washing,fireplaces,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Review for Smart Home Remodeling - 1301 Fannin St, Houston, TX - 39705206

04/18/2022

Dheryl C.

Im happy about the work I did with them for my bathroom and flooring. Im retired and I needed my home to feel like a perfect home in my elder age. I love the new renovation.

Description of Work
Flooring and bathroom

Category hardwood floor,fireplaces,financial advisor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/17/2022

Review for Smart Home Remodeling - 1301 Fannin St, Houston, TX - 39700714

04/15/2022

Deborah C.

They were very personable and catering to the specifics I wanted for this project. They were so helpful in providing financing since I am low income. Very beautiful flooring and efficient service!

Description of Work
Flooring work

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,financial advisor

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

04/15/2022

George B.

Shay did a great job with me. My house has had damage from the storms and I haven't been able to find someone who is trustworthy and has quality work. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Roofing, ceiling ,painting

Category roofing,fireplaces,ceiling fans,financial advisor,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your kind words. Shay had nothing but good things to say about his time with you.

Smart Home Remodeling services any project in or around your home ranging from small repairs up to new construction homes up to 3 stories. We take care of everything related to your project including financing, permits, engineering, material and labor.

We haven't encountered a service that we do not offer. As a general contractor, we've done it all. Contact us with your project and we will see that it gets done right.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing