NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2006

1314 WOODHEAD

Houston, TX 77019

Small animal veterinary clinic in Houston, Texas near River Oaks. Established in 1980 and a member of the American Animal Hospital Association....

07/21/2015

Daniel R.

I've taken my dog there for 14 years. There's actually several vets and the people in the front are always very nice and friendly. The technicians are friendly. The vets all seem to get along really well. They work together to try and resolve problems.

Description of Work
I go in and out of there all the time for dog food. The last time I went in was to pick up the dog food and have the prescription refilled.

05/14/2015

Matthew M.

Category veterinarian

Thank you for the review! We will do better next time. Dana

02/01/2014

Anna M.

This was a regular visit -my dog was due for a check up and for new supply of flea and heartworm control. The staff is outstanding -always accommodating with schedule and great with reminders. The cost may be a bit higher that other places but the quality of service is worth it. This facility is always clean and I believe they provide the best possible care my pet can have.

Description of Work
The vet updated all shots and gave my dog a complete examination.

11/08/2012

Eric P.

I have 4 dogs and this clinic is by far the best I have ever been to. The staff if excellent and the facilities are spotless If you care for your pets like i do, then this is the place to be!!

Description of Work
Check ups, baths, nails,shots

07/19/2012

Brad C.

I like them and they are convenient. Their prices seem to be reasonable and both veterinarians I've seen have been likeable and personable. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used Neartown Animal Clinic about a month ago.

05/23/2012

Vincent A.

Services very well performed. The care is excellent. The price seems high.

Description of Work
Annual check up and required vaccinations

05/03/2010

Alan B.

Neartown will always be our first choice based on all of our previous experiences.

Description of Work
Have used Neartown the past three years to care for our two Boston Terriers. They have always been great to our dogs as well as my wife and I. They don't recognize me, but everyone there knows ours dog's names. Lots of nice touches such as calling to check out on our dog a few days after we had an emergency visit.

Category veterinarian,kennels

09/30/2008

Sarah R.

The first time I visited this clinic it was a horrible experience but Dr. Murray was wonderful. She explained everything without me asking and was very helpful and attentive with both my cat and myself.

Description of Work
I went back to this clinic and Dr. Murray checked out my cats eyes for a problem she was having.

09/30/2008

Sarah R.

It was not a very good experience with this doctor at all. It was the Friday before Memorial Day and I don't know if that had anything to do with it but she seemed like she was in a hurry and would much rather be somewhere else. She would not tell me what was going on and I was determined not to go back but the problem was not resolved.

Description of Work
I took my cat in to get her eyes checked by Dr. Bailey.

10/01/2006

EMILY L.

We have been very happy with Neartown. They are very caring with out dog and she's normally pretty skittish. But they work to make her comfortable. They are very accommodating for scheduling visits. They know your name when you come in, and treat you with respect. I would recommend anyone to go here.

Description of Work
Vaccines, general checkup, chipped.

Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    Satisfaction

We do not perform ear cropping or debarking and do not treat reptiles, birds, or pocket pets.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC

How is NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC overall rated?

NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC open?

NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC is open:

What payment options does NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC provide

NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC offer free estimates?

No, NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC does not offer free project estimates.

Does NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC offer a senior discount?

No, NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC?

No, NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC does not offer warranties.

What services does NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC offer?

NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC offers the following services: Our modern small-animal hospital includes complete wellness and preventative care, surgical and dental facilities, digital radiography, diagnostic laboratory, in-house pharmacy, laser therapy, grooming and boarding. With our in-house lab, our doctors can diagnose and treat most problems as quick as possible. We also maintain excellent relationships with nearby specialists should your pet need referral for specialized care.

Are there any services NEARTOWN ANIMAL CLINIC does not offer?