Core Chiropractic

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2009

1770 St James Pl Ste 210

Houston, TX 77056

If you’ve never been to see a chiropractor before, we know that you’ll have concerns and plenty of questions. That’s why we always offer the initial consultation at no charge. The consultation is an opportunity to sit down with one of our doctors and explain your health condition. We do this so

09/11/2018

Andrea W.

I've been going to see Dr Siegmund for probably 3 years and used to go more regularly when I had more frequent issues. My most recent 2 appointments were due to a flare up with neck pain and migraines. He is always very considerate if I'm in pain and his adjustments are very careful so I feel safe. Dr Siegmund is clearly very experienced because his adjustments are precise and most importantly effective. His team are very professional and I've always received good service from everyone I've met there. I did have an appointment with Dr Wafer there one time too who was also very good. They've even made sure to fit me in at short notice when I've needed a last minute appointments. They accept my insurance too which is important to think about. If you're looking for a chiropractor who is an expert and can help you when in pain Dr Siegmund and the Core Chiropractic team is an excellent choice.

Description of Work
Neck pain and resulting migranes

Category chiropractor, pain management

05/15/2017

Dinah W.

They are very nice which I really like. The receptionist is friendly and nice which is a great first impression, they know your name, and are personable. Dr. Wafer is really good and always asks how I am and is genuinely interested in my well being. I see him once per month and he does not try to sell me on adding more appointments.

Description of Work
chiropractic adjustments

01/16/2017

Stuart R.

Dr Wafer is a consummate chiropractic professional. He relieved my discomfort after a couple of sessions. I purchased a multiple session discounted package to continue maintenance adjustments through 2017. Excellent office staff.

Description of Work
Spinal Adjustments.

06/20/2015

Evelyn V.

I have been a customer for over a year, and I'm very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
monthly adjustment to keep my back pain free :)

12/17/2014

ALICE A.

Made appt, showed up and then was told that Dr. Cordova only does back and neck. Mine is a knee problem. Wish I could have been told in advance that they only do back and neck. I'm sure that some can't tell if there's is a knee problem but I could have. They also got my appt day switched by mistake. It was all cleared up easily enough but any confusion right now is not easy for us to handle right now.

Category chiropractor

[member name removed], Thanks for the feedback, we do appreciate that. It's impossible for the staff to determine if someone's condition can be helped prior to arriving in our office. Even a knee problem can be referred pain from the low back, so they wouldn't want to tell someone we can't help and then find out they could have been helped all along. Unfortunately, the only way we can determine if your problem can be helped with chiropractic is the initial no-charge consultation. We do only accept patients for care that we believe we can help, so we didn't want to accept your case and not provide great results. As far as the appointment mix up, sorry to hear about that as well. That is definitely not a regular occurrence in our office and keeping the doctors running on time by maintaining the schedule correctly is of the utmost priority of our staff. Please feel free to contact me if there's anything we can do to help. -- Dr. Cordova

11/12/2014

Evelyn V.

He took some x-rays of my neck since I was having neck and right arm pain. It only took a few adjustments and the pain went away. I am pain free but still go for adjustments at least once a month. My back feels great. Thank you ;)

Description of Work
I started having adjustments with Dr. Cordova about 10 month ago.

10/20/2014

Evelyn V.

fantastic! I feel I'm in good hands and continue my sessions on a regular basis :)

Description of Work
adjustment for neck and back pain

08/15/2014

Lars and Julia S.

They were all excellent. Everything was great! They were very professional. They made an accurate diagnosis with my health and with my lower back problem. I had a few of times where I forgot about my appointment and they worked around my schedule and they didn't charge me for everything so it's a great service.

Description of Work
I used them for five treatments.

06/18/2014

Erin H.

I highly recommend this practice! Everyone is very friendly from the doctors to the front desk. Scheduling adjustments is very easy and tends to be pretty flexible too. I schedule my appointments monthly, but I've also been able to call and come in the same day when I'm in need of something sooner. For adjustments, I have always been in and out in about 20 minutes, including the 10 minutes or so on the awesome rolling massage table (I have no idea what it is really called but it feels so good after being adjusted).

Description of Work
I became a patient of Dr. Cordova 2 years ago when I was pregnant and experiencing sciatica. He assessed and adjusted me, which greatly relieved my sciatica and back pain during the pregnancy. I have continued going in for adjustments once a month.

06/18/2014

Joseph M.

The appointment went good, they took xrays, figured out where and how far I was out of alignment, and set me up to come back by to start treatment once they had a plan for me. It has been 2 months, and I feel much better now.

Description of Work
I had upper back pain from sitting at a computer all day, and they took my appointment same day

06/16/2014

Marian A.

I won't go anywhere else to get my adjustments. The Core Chiropractic team knows what you need and they don't make recommendations that are unnecessary. Best of all - every consultation & adjustment is in a private room. No multi-table, open space, adjustment areas.

Description of Work
Skilled, professional & effective chiropractors.

06/03/2014

Dinah W.

Fine O have continued to see them.

Description of Work
Chiropractic exam

02/19/2014

Marcia J.

Open and honest. Cares about total wellness. Does not push unnecessary treatments or products. Professional, friendly an down-to-earth.

Description of Work
Effective diagnosis and treatment plan.

12/04/2013

Sarah A.

I did a 2 months of adjustments and therapy. I am now pain free and feel great! I still go for regular adjustments and recommend to others

Description of Work
Lower back pain

11/11/2013

Lorena R.

I was having back problems for a while so I decided to go in and see what the doctor could do to help me feel better. She examined me and checked my x-rays and gave me a treatment to go through and it really improved my back and my neck! The doctor was very friendly and informative. Within days of going to my treatments I started feeling better, my neck and back was more loose and I was in less pain.

Description of Work
I visited CORE Chiropractic.

09/24/2013

Jana K.

I bought the special deal but decided not to use it. I've never been to a chiropractor and I'm just afraid of what might happen.

Description of Work
Lower back pain

09/12/2013

Bryan R.

Ok, could not stay on schedule with the Dr. due to a large unexpected financial expense so pain persisted for a couple of weeks but I feel ok now.

Description of Work
Pinched nerve - treatment was to relieve pain

09/09/2013

While Core Chiropractic and Dr. Wafer offer excellent care, I didn't feel as though chiropractic care was the answer to my condition. It turns out that deep tissue massage in my calves relieved the symptoms if was experiencing better that anything else I had tried.

Description of Work
I was experiencing pain and numbness in my lower back. I purchased and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Wafer. Dr. Wafer was very thorough and performed a minor adjustment. He explained what he was going to do and what his findings were. He demonstrated excellent communication and concern for my condition. The whole experience went well and if I ever need additional care I wouldn't hesitate to use Core.

09/07/2013

Dinah W.

Very friendly and informative -- procedures were explained beforehand

Description of Work
Chiropractic adjustment -- good interaction

08/23/2013

Dr Wafer and staff are now my chiropractic provider of choice.

Description of Work
I was having low back Pain

07/31/2013

Gary B.

They are great! I have been very happy every time that I go in to see them. Will definitely go back to see them in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal and have ended up going back to them about 12 times since I used the coupon. I have returned for just general adjustments.

05/29/2013

Glenn G.

The doctors at CORE were very professional. Within three visits spaced about 2 weeks apart, they were able to relieve my back pain through adjustments and specialized exercises they showed me. I have a lot of experience with overcoming my back problems through exercise and adjustment but this time I could not make it happen by myself. CORE was very effective and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I had a back injury a number of years ago and have back problems from time to time. This time was particularly bad.

05/12/2013

Jo N.

It went very well, I respected the Doctor referring me to someone who dealt with my issues.

Description of Work
I had leg pain and thought it was from my back. After an examination it was a tissue issue in lieu of my back.

03/26/2013

Kristen P.

Dr. Cordova is awesome! He does a great job educating you about what is going on with your body and changes you can make to better care for yourself. They even provided a dvd of exercises to help strengthen problem areas. I always feel great after my adjustments! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I have had issues with my back for several years, especially after pregnancy.

03/25/2013

David K.

Goes well every time - can see my on short notice and rarely do I have to wait.

Description of Work
Been going to Dr. Cordova for years - excellent service.

Chiropractic Care