CLOCK COUNTRY

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2004

We offer service, repair, relocation & storage of most types & makes of antique & modern clocks including on-site (in-home service) of floor clocks & very large wall clocks (grandfather clocks & jewelers regulators). We see clients by appointment so that we can give the utmost attention to estimating the cost of services while you wait (I am the one who will inspect your clock for estimate & perform the repairs). We do all mechanism service & repair on premises & only outsource major cabinet refinishing to a highly qualified & trusted re-finisher that we have worked with for over 16 years. Please feel free to call with any questions, we welcome your inquiries concerning our services. Our business has been built from the ground up by "word of mouth" from our satisfied clients. WE DO NOT ADVERTISE. Our growing list of satisfied customers & their referrals has kept us more than busy for over 3 decades & we believe is testament to our hard earned reputation. While other shops have closed over the last decade or so for a variety of reasons, our services have never been in more demand & in fact, we have recently doubled our working shop space to 3000 sq ft to accommodate the increased demand for service & storage of floor clocks (grandfather clocks). Please, all we ask is that you call prior to coming out. We are for the most part, a one man operation so when I am called out on service calls (2 days out of the 5 day work week) the shop will be closed. I update our answering service daily so you will know when I am out on calls. If you do get the answering service, please leave a message, I may be busy with a client & will do my best to return your call ASAP. I am always available on Mondays & usually know our schedule for the week by Monday afternoon....

01/08/2019

Went very well. Will use again and would recommend Steve to others..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and clean a 30 year old Ridgeway grandfather clock.

12/19/2018

Very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining clock function and maintenance required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and maintain 2 grandfather clocks

04/20/2018

Beautifully, a family heirloom saved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of Harvey damaged Grandfather clock

CATEGORY clock repair

Of all the Hurricane Harvey flood damaged clocks, I am so happy we were able to get yours back in tip top condition since it has so much sentimental value to your whole family. I still can't believe it was actually floating in flood water & the cabinet came out looking so good! Steve

04/09/2018

Arrived on time, did work requested, right in my home. Got a clock working that hasn't worked in 15 years. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had 3 clocks tuned up

It was our pleasure! Steve

10/04/2017

This is the 2nd antique long case clock that Clock Country has done for us & the results were stunning. It amazes me that a clock so old could can keep time so accurately and look so good doing it. Steve Woodruff & his crew have been very professional, responsive & courteous. I would use them again & would recommend them tem to others as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration of antique grandfather clock.

CATEGORY clock repair

Always a pleasure doing business with you!

Clock repair: From complete restoration of the mechanism gear train to routine servicing (oil & adjust), metal refinishing & repair (brass polishing & re-silvering of dials), custom glass replacement & cabinet repair. Moving & storage: Pick-up & deliver for local move, storage during transitional moves. Insurance claims: Transit damage, fire & water restoration.

Watch & Jewelry repair (We only service & repair clocks)