Circle D Transmission

Founded 1976 • With Angi since February 2009

Circle D Transmission, a trusted name in transmission repair serving the greater Houston area since 1976. We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing transmission repair, transmission replacement and transmission upgrades to vehicle owners throughout the Greater Houston area for nearly four decades. Because we are a family owned and operated business, you can be certain your vehicle will receive the attention it deserves when it is in our care. We understand and value the importance of dependable transportation for you and your family....

RMS Auto Care

RMS Auto Care

Our motto: "Yesterday's Service, Today's Technology" say's we are bringing together the traditions of personal neighborhood service along with the latest modern technology to assure excellence in all areas of car and truck repair and maintenance.

04/10/2017

It was preformed quickly in about a day. Really great service. Walked me through the whole thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new transmission.

12/15/2016

They were very prompt and it was very fast. They are probably more expensive than anyone else, but they are an individual business that is known nationwide because they also build speed parts. They are very popular, but I could have probably got it done for two-thirds the cost in another shop. I have a problem with it and I am sure they would address it if I can ever find time to bring it back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled the transmission, rebuilt it and reinstalled it.

08/25/2016

I looked around at reviews everywhere for a good transmission shop and found overwhelmingly that Circle D was the best choice. I chose them and I wasn't sorry. I brought my truck to them and they called me the very next day and explained that the symptom I was describing didn't happen to them that morning when they tried it but they would be happy to try it again the next day. (the truck would onl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My transmission would hesitate before going in reverse.

CATEGORY transmission repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we value and appreciate your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service that we provided. If we can be of assistance again in the future please let us know.

05/13/2016

I looked around the Houston area for a place that could work on a collector vehicle and Circle D came up as the preferred place not only for repairs on my vehicle but many other types of cars as well. I was very pleased with their professionalism and while the cost here was a bit higher as they say you get what you pay for! Highly recommend them for any vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt the transmission on my 1985 Mercedes 380SL.

02/29/2016

When they serviced the transmission, they put a little sticker on it, like an oil change. They are great. I have no issues with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of the transmissions on several of my vehicles.

CATEGORY transmission repair

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your confidence in Circle D Transmission.

Repairs, road testing, recommended services, assessment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available