Cardiovascular Care Providers Inc

Gastroenterology - Colon & Rectal Care
Imaging - Ultrasound Diagnostics
Neuroscience - Neurosurgery

05/13/2014

I've been going there for years, and I'm very happy with them. I've tried several doctors in the area over the last 14 years, and he and his staff are exceptional and outstanding.

Description of Work
Dr. Younis is my cardiologist and general practitioner, and I went in for a general checkup.

Category cardiologist,internist

01/19/2014

He has kept me alive since. He's one of my heroes.

Description of Work
Dr. Strickman supported Dr. Ott in performing a quadruple coronary artery bypass 25 years ago, and completed installation of 5 stents since then.

Category cardiologist,vascular surgery

01/16/2014

He is a great and skillful doctor. You almost never have to wait long. I see him once every 6 months. I've been going to him for about 15 years.

Description of Work
He checked my lung function.

Category pulmonologist

09/13/2013

Dr. Walmsley advised me that my nuclear stress test showed a possible anomaly. He explained the results very clearly and completely. He advised that I should have a cardiac catheterization to confirm and diagnose the anomaly, and worked with me to schedule it in a couple of weeks Dr. Walmsley's patient interaction is outstanding - when he's with you, he makes you feel like you are the most importa...

Description of Work
This visit was for a follow-up to a nuclear stress test. Interaction was primarily with Dr. Walmsley.

Category cardiologist

07/24/2013

She is an excellent doctor. She's very thorough and I'd highly recommend her.

Category internist