Associates In Medicine

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2008

Associates in Medicine, P.A. is an independent practice of internists that has served the Greater Houston area since 1976. Our practice was founded with the goal of providing personally attentive, individualized, life-long primary care to patients. All of our physicians are board-certified and well-regarded within their field and specialize in preventative care and disease management. We are now located in the Galleria area, just north of San Felipe and inside the loop on the first floor of our new building at Post Oak Place. Come visit us! There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certitied visit abms.org....

08/10/2015

Dr. Niefield has been my primary care physician for the last 25 years.  He is wonderful.  He listens, he asks questions, and never seems rushed.  When he tells me there is nothing to worry about, I trust him.  When there is a problem that does need care, he goes over the options with me and helps me arrive at a decision that I feel comfortable with.  He is prompt in reporting the results of lab wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Niefield is my primary care provider.  I see him for annual physicals and medical problems that arise between annual appointments.  The last visit was for knee pain.

02/02/2015

They were very professional and I didn't have to wait long to be seen -- maybe 7 or 8 minutes. I was very pleased with the doctor's approach to the patient -- she was very caring and had a nice sense of humor. They do have a way to call in and get your medical test results but I've never been able to get it to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my medical practice with several doctors available. This was my second time, and I saw Dr. Gilford. They were recommended to me by a friend.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

11/13/2014

They’re very thorough and very attentive. They did sufficient follow up. Their office is okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My primary care doctor is Dr. Shari Rubin. She’s part of Associates in Medicine.

08/04/2014

Excellent doctor, with good bedside manner. My appointment date is approximate. Continue to see Dr. N.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual checkup. Have issues with migraine headaches.

07/19/2014

The office was able to get me in the same day, as a new patient, which I thought was remarkable.  They weren't able to get me in with Dr. Posey, but I was able to see Dr. Gilford.  I really liked her.  She's a young doctor, a few years out of residency.  I've found her to be very thorough, and kind, and non-judgmental.  I've been back to see her several times since.  Clearing up my respiratory inf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started going to this provider when I was very sick last fall.  I caught a cold, which turned into an infection, which then turned into a situation.  I had moved to Houston more than a year before, but I hadn't found a family practice doctor.  I called to see if I could get in the same day, as a new patient, so that I wouldn't have to go to the hospital (again).  Based on Angie's List reviews, I wanted to see Dr. Posey.

CATEGORY internist

Primary Care. Lab Testing. Radiography.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal