Arbor Care Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2005

336 McFarland

Houston, TX 77060

Arbor Care, Inc. is a locally owned and operated professional tree service company. Our focus is on superior work quality and outstanding customer satisfaction. To achieve and maintain these objectives, we employ 9 ISA Certified Arborists, a Degreed Forester and only our own full time employees on our work crews. We do not use temporary or contract workers, and the vast majority of our workers are long term employees with 10 or more years of service. Our employees are among the best in the industry....

Resposiveness

tree service (177)lawn care (9)lawn treatment (8)fence company (3)

03/31/2021

worse service ever. I scheduled them for an estimate and we ended up hiring someone else and guy started using inappropriate words loudly and left. I was just shocked as never seen this kind of service before. I would give less than 1 start if there is an option. Don't hire them specially if only lady is going to be at home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
called for an estimate

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

11/25/2020

Very well I was satisfied With their services especially when they told me they would do a follow up to check on my trees that mean a lot to me Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed work was wrong with my trees and treated them for the disease that was occurring

CATEGORY fencing,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

07/14/2020

Very quick and professional. Dave had all of the equipment and materials and discussed the problem and then treated the trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyze my trees for disease and treat the diseased ones.

CATEGORY fencing,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

09/21/2019

The service was great. They fit me into their schedule early. They did a great job and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed and palm tree removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

We appreciate your kind review [Member Name Removed]! It's been a pleasure to be of service!

08/21/2019

A great experience. I've worked with Arbor Care before and been pleased. They have a new arborist in training and he is just as awesome as their prior consultant. Arbor Care is now merged with Arbor True. I felt confident that my trees would be trimmed appropriately for their health and to protect my house without sacrificing shade or stimulating excessive wild growth over the next few years. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of 4 large live oaks, maple, and several crape myrtles impinging on the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

03/17/2019

Beautiful work. Our live oak trees are the prettiest on our street. They trimmed them for us in 2016 and again in March 2019. ArborCare is our choice for tree care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind review. We love what we do and it has been a pleasure being your tree service provider!

11/26/2018

We'll see. So far so good, but it will take time to find out for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treating tree insect problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

11/13/2018

They did excellent work. They arrived on time, did a beautiful job on trimming my tree. They removed all the debris. You couldn't tell from the yard, that my tree had been extensively trimmed. The work they did was so good, that a neighbor remarked on it and asked for their information. I've used them in the past and had the same wonderful service. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

11/06/2018

No one from this company ever contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrub trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Arbor Care, Inc. does not have any client records or messages from you prior to this rating comment. There may have been an issue with your original request message or it's possible it could have been submitted to a different company with Arbor in the name. If you still need assistance with tree service please let us know and we'll be happy to have an arborist contact you...

06/25/2018

The crew removed the trees on Friday, and ground out the stumps today. Beautiful cleanup, efficient, I didn't have to be home when the work was done. I will definitely hire them for tree trimming next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove trees and grind out stumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Tree preservation, removal, stump grinding, trimming, pruning, planting, spraying & fertilizing. Cabling, bracing, root pruning, root barriers, soil & plant tissue tests, lightning protection & aeration systems.