Ameritex Movers

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

Our Mission: STRESS-FREE MOVE... Guaranteed! We love moving and it shows =) We're a full service moving company based in the heart of Houston, Texas. Our services include: packing, moving and unpacking and can even help you load or unload your rental truck. No job is too big or too small. Whether you're moving your apartment, house, storage or office... you can count on Ameritex Movers to move it for you stress-free. We offer competitive rates, provide each move with the use of FREE Wardrobe Boxes and FREE Shrink Wrap and guarantee a stress-free moving experience. When choosing a mover for your next move... "Think Outside the Box" and call Ameritex Movers for a free quote!...

Houston Promovers

Offers by Houston Promovers on Angi
Nice Moves

Providing moving, delivery and warehousing for nearly 20 years, our goal is to offer great service at a reasonable price. Experienced, courteous and hard working crews deliver the quality service that our customers expect. Whether it's just a few items going across town, or an entire household moving across the country, Nice Moves has you covered!

Offers by Nice Moves  on Angi
Acapulco Movers

Welcome to Acapulco Movers, we are a Houston moving company with 1 goal: To provide you a stress free moving experience. We offer both residential moving and commercial relocating in Houston and out of State. We aim to provide 5 star service, while offering some of the lowest rates in the industry.

10/30/2020

Great! Ameritex Movers were very patient with me as I had to change my move dates 2-3 times due to delayed closing. The movers were on time, worked so very hard in the hot Houston weather and moved everything out of my storage unit as well. They did not stop until the job was done and i am so pleased with this company!

Description of Work
Moved from house to another house as well as moved everything out of storage.

07/29/2020

they broke SO many of my things and refuse to make it right. Broke my brand new wooden table stand and so many fragile items and are refusing to reimburse me without jumping through hoops. DONT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Description of Work
moving from storage unit to home

05/20/2020

Move with ameritex was worth every penny in addition to fantastic customer service. We wouldn't have asked for more professional and courteous moving team. A truly great moving experience. Will be referring them to everyone we know.

Description of Work
move to apartment

05/18/2020

I have to say that from start to finish, this move was a fantastic experience. The initial support and the quote were tremendously helpful because I had no idea what to expect. The crew they sent couldn't have been faster, nicer or more professional. They made moving out & in the best experience that I could have imagined. They even went the extra mile of breaking down countless boxes and carrying...

Description of Work
Pack and move

05/17/2020

Our move isn't complete yet but I wanted to give a shoutout to crew who came and picked up our stuff for a local move yesterday. They came right one time, took care of our boxes right away, wrapped the big items and artwork extra carefully and never complained about the five flights of stairs once! They were were amazing and it was refreshing to see how much genuinely cared about us and our stuff....

Description of Work
For local move

Category moving companies

Moving, Packing, Packing Supplies, Loading & Unloading of Rental Trucks and Portable Storage Containers, Free Shrink Wrap and Wardrobe Boxes