ADAMS AUTOMOTIVE

Auto Tires
Rentals - Cars
Auto Glass
Auto Radiators

detailed description on our website: www.adamsautomotiveservice.com for domestic & foreign cars & trucks...

Allstar Glass Corp

Allstar Glass Corporation is a full service auto glass company. We have been serving Harris and Fort Bend County for 27 years. We service all of west Houston and the surrounding areas. We repair rock chips as well as replace windshields, door glasses and back glasses. We are an approved auto glass replacement company and work with all insurance companies. We provide free mobile service in our service areas. We use original manufacturers glass and give a WRITTEN LIFETIME WARRANTY on all services. Allstar glass can provide aftermarket glass for cost savings on request. Allstar glass has been owner operated since day one.

Gary's Transmission Service Inc

Gary’s Transmission Service Inc is family owned and operated. We have been in business since 2004. Our technicians have a combine experience of 100 years repairing transmissions.

A TEXAS STAUNCH AUTO GLASS

DEDECATION ON EVERY WINDSHIELD REPAIR AND INSTALLATION. ALL WE DO AIMS TO AN OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. At A Texas Staunch Auto Glass We honor all major credit and debit card companies, checks, cash. We are members of the AUTO GLASS SAFETY COUNCIL We are members of the NATIONAL WINDSHIELD REPAIR ASSOCIATION We are accredited business of the BETTER BUSINESS BOREAU. We provide limited lifetime warranty* on the products we install.

07/09/2020

The service was absolutely fantastic, and I'm a hard person to please.

Description of Work
They've done everything for my 4 cars for the past 2 years.

06/07/2017

It went very well, As always, they were professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Inspection, oil change, etc.

02/07/2017

They were able to fix the issue that same day. They gave me a warranty on the service performed. One thing that they do that is nice, is at the end of the year if you have used them that year they send you a $50 Christmas coupon. They will come and pick you up, and take you home if need be. They have a good service. They are a little more expensive, but they are worth it. Patty is one of the owner...

Description of Work
My car was making a weird sound when I turned my wheel. I had my bushings changed out.

Category auto repair,car inspections

08/31/2014

Every person I spoke with at Adams Automotive was friendly, polite, and professional. I appreciated their replacing my battery and changing my oil without trying to sell me expensive add-on repairs. My car was towed to them on Monday morning, and it was not ready for pick-up until Tuesday afternoon. I was somewhat disappointed that it took so long to complete such a simple repair. Also, their serv...

Description of Work
Towed vehicle, tested electrical and starting system, replaced battery, changed oil.

06/08/2014

Adam's did a spectacular job. They were quick, but I didn't have to wait because they have courtesy shuttle that drove me to work downtown. They also came to pick me up when my repair was done.

Description of Work
Adams replaced an engine mount and couple of other routine maintenance items

AUTO REPAIR ALL MAKE AND MODELS, state inspections