A+TurboMovers LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Not Licensed

2013 Willow St

Grand Prairie, TX 75050

A+TurboMovers LLC are the best movers in town!! We are a family owned business. We offer out of state moves upon request. When you move with A+Turbo your experience will include two reliable, experienced, punctual, and trustworthy moving specialists. We'll use moving pads to prevent damages to your furniture and belongings. We are trained to move without damaging walls and floors will disassemble and reassemble all furniture. We will disconnect and reconnect all washer and dryer units. We can take apart bed frames and reassemble on arrival. Upon arrival of move, we will place furniture and boxes in desired locations. We also offer packing and unpacking services. We also specialize in antique handling! We will supply additional movers if needed!!...

Resposiveness

movers (3)

01/04/2021

These guys were amazing, as a single mom you always worry about people taking advantage, Maurice the owner was so completely accommodating to my situation. He and his partner Ignacio did an amazing job. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family! Thank you for such a great move! I will be using these fast and efficient men for my move into another place soon! A+ Turbomovers LLC has m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house move

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

12/29/2020

They did a good job and were very nice people. They protected everything that they moved. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved all of my belongings in my home to California.

CATEGORY moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/14/2020

A+ TurboMovers was extremely professional and reliable. They were very fast and careful with all of my belongings. I will highly recommend them to all of my family /friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved from grand prairie to dallas

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Load and unloading Moving pads to prevent damages to your furniture and belongings Trained to move without damaging walls and floors will disassemble and reassemble furniture disconnect and reconnect all washer and dryer Take apart bed frames and reassemble and assemble back Packing and unpacking services Additional Movers if needed !!

Safe and piano not available

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal