House to Home Inspections & More

Texas: Realtor
05/31/2021

1612 Lakecrest Cir

Granbury, TX 76048

Home inspections as well as all optional inspections

We accept remote payment

**2019 & 2020 Angi Super Service Award Winner** Securing a home's safety is my job, helping you make it a home is my passion. I began my journey 20 years ago in the construction business, first as a journeyman electrician having passed my exam in my third year of apprenticeship, and then as a job site coordinator by my sixth year in the trade. Construction is in my blood...but real estate has always called to me. I enjoy working with people of all walks of life but I never felt that becoming a realtor was where I could serve them best. Because of my construction background and my desire for hands-on work, I chose the field of home inspection. I want to be your "one-call" inspector, offering an array of inspection services such as pool/spa CPO/CPI, wood destroying insects, septic tank inspections, and more. This will provide the types of convenient, one-stop shop inspections that are needed by real estate agents, home buyers, and sellers. I can be that one call you make for all your home inspection needs. I continue to build my knowledge and certifications in order to provide the most thorough inspection service in North Texas....

home inspection (15)electrician (3)pool cleaning (2)plumbers (2)

09/16/2021

Best experience I have ever had with a home inspection! On time, efficient and really cares about their clients!!

Description of Work
Home inspection for our brand new home

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

09/08/2021

I had a house inspected that I was looking to buy and House to Home Inspections & More did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone I know. Joey was very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
inspection for house

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

02/09/2021

Joey Kuykendall is a pleasure to do business with. He was on time very professional and thorough.He was very knowledgeable regarding our window inspection and took multiple measurements pictures and notes regarding the job.He took a lot of time to explain what he was doing and why and seemed to be genuinely concerned with helping us reach a resolution to the issue that we are having. We would Reco...

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/04/2021

A comprehensive and professional job.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

09/09/2020

He was very professional and thorough. He explained everything as he examined all parts of my home. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category electrician,home inspection

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

05/14/2020

Great! Joey was very helpful and I would use him again and recommend anyone I know to use his services.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

It was my pleasure [Member Name Removed] and it was a pleasure meeting you and your family :). Best of luck to you guys in the future.

02/15/2020

The inspection report that Joey produced at the house on Pinoak St, Granbury was very detailed and thorough. We will definitely use him again as our search continues.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category electrician,home inspection,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

Thanks much [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure to serve y'all ! :)

10/05/2019

Perfect...Was Professional and answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

09/19/2019

We needed 2 home inspections performed with quick turnarounds. Joey worked hard to make them happen. The reports were the most thorough we've ever had. Joey was a delight to work with.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

09/19/2019

Fantastic! Joey was very professional, courteous, informative, prompt, and patient. I had a LOT of questions concerning the ins and outs of the home inspection process and about things he found on our 35+ year old house. I would HIGHLY recommend House to Home Inspections for all inspection needs. They do it all!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category electrician,home inspection,plumbing,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Pool Inspections/Consultations - We work with homeowners to ensure their pool or spa is operating safely, including the pump, heater, chemicals, and all safety aspects. Electrical Inspections - We perform the full spectrum of required electrical safety inspections, including focus on service and breaker panels. Foundation and Plumbing - Structural integrity plays a vital role in setting an asking price. Our superior inspection covers sub-slab plumbing and water system infrastructure.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check