Padilla's Paint & Body Shop

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2005

Padilla paint & body specializes in car repairs, auto paint, frame repair, electrical, mechanical and car restorations. For the quickest response please call (972)487-0824 or email us at rick@wepaintcars.com. We are a small family business that puts customer satisfaction at the top our list. In today's competitive market it is important to work together with our customers and insurance agencies. We look forward on working with you and your needs....

Jewell Auto

Jewell Auto

Jewell Auto is a family owned business delivering honest, professional auto repair and maintenance services to the people of Fort Worth, Crowley, Burleson, Dallas, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and surrounding DFW areas. Our quality ASE certified technicians at Jewell Auto employ today's latest automotive technology. They are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs as well as complete maintenance on all foreign and domestic vehicles. Let Jewell Auto take care of all of your automotive repair needs. Additional DBA - Jewel Auto Inc. Additional email - mike@jewellauto.com.

07/12/2018

Rick got the scratch out and had me on my way in no time - excellent experience all around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scratched hood

CATEGORY auto body repair

01/02/2018

Padilla's did an outstanding job with my Q50. They were reasonably priced and the quality was great. Plan to use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bumper repair and paint

09/14/2017

Superbly. Rick Padilla has to be one of the nicest businessmen around, and he finished the work promptly as he had stated he would. I urge anyone who needs body work done on a vehicle to give him a visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My left taillight was destroyed on my Mazda and the area around it was scratched up. I wanted the taillight replaced and the area around it to look good once again.

05/26/2017

Selected Padilla's from the excellent reviews on Angies List. Went there first to get idea of cost and to decide whether to report to insurance co. or not. After estimate, decided not to report to insurance company and told Rick (owner) that I wanted to go with him. Given that car was still fully operational, Rick said he was backloaded a couple of weeks and told me to contact him in a couple of w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have front bumper on MBZ C350 replaced due to minor rear end collision.

04/24/2017

Rick Padilla's company did a great job for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision repair and painting on my SUV.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Collision repair, paint, frame, air conditioning repair, complete paint jobs and car restorations.

Alignments, glass, upholstery.