Berrett Pest Control

• Trade License Authority
  • Texas Department of Agriculture
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

708 Easy St

Garland, TX 75042

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own!...

pest control (726)animal removal (58)

05/20/2021

Berretts is always responsive and has made many unscheduled visits within a day of my request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2021

04/15/2021

Yvonne quickly reschedule my service appointment to a more convenient date & time. I appreciate her kind consideration of my request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rescheduled Quarterly indoor & outdoor pest control service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2021

04/14/2021

LaSonya was very helpful and amiable. She promptly reschedule my appointment to a preferable day and time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reschedule

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

01/22/2021

I called back a few times because my mom was hesitant to have pest control come due to covid and us being immunocompromised. They were kind and willing to work with all of my concerns. They did a professional job and I enjoyed the entire process. This was my first time hiring an exterminator and I am always wary about hiring services but I am glad I went with Berrett. I chose an organic pesticide ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

12/10/2020

Receptionist was friendly, very helpful. Knowledgeable and provided what I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None today

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

11/20/2020

This company is amazing! From the person who answered the phone (Letha) to the man who came out (Carl Lamb). Came with a days notice. Carl was so helpful and nice and took care of what we needed. I can’t say enough nice things about this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for mice in my attic

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/13/2020

Team members let you know they’re on the way to you 5 minutes before they show up. Even if you didn’t have appointments scheduled, they’ll show up when it’s convenient for them only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cockroaches

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/27/2020

I called to update personal information and change an account. The representative was very friendly, professional and eager to assist me. Berrett Pest Control does an excellent job in my home and on the phone to assure good customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update my personal records.I

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/07/2020

We have had JC service our home for many years. He has always been so friendly and knowledgeable and gotten rid of every problem. We can't say enough about his service and going above and beyond!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

09/23/2020

From the initial conversation with the receptionist to the service technician was a very pleasant and professional experience. All of my questions were answered, both were very knowledgeable about my situation. I feel very relieved that I made the right choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020