All in One HVAC Pro

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

Honesty, quality, knowledgeable, and hardworking are how All In One is described by our customers. We specialize in air conditioning and heating and our goal to take care of your home like it was our own. We not only want to resolve your problem but we want to build a relationship that will allow us to work for your friends, families, and your kids when they grow up and own their own homes!...

4.3

4.3

HVAC Companies (30)handyman (10)interior painting (3)electrician (3)house painting (2)window replacement (2)tile installation (2)Patios (1)home remodeling (1)plumbers (1)decks & porches (1)closet design (1)

04/11/2022

Demetrius G.

It went great, very pleased with the work, and the service I've received.

Description of Work
Install A/C unit for the entire home

Work Completed On 04/09/2022

04/08/2022

nan M.

He did an incredible job. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Totally honest.

Description of Work
clean ac

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

04/07/2022

Illonia R.

They are excellent, superior. I'm completely pleased. They are very punctual , great deal of expertise.

Description of Work
Replaced an Air conditioning unit

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

04/07/2022

Levell G.

The service was wonderful. I love the way they take the time and the quality for the things they do. They're a beautiful company and I love working with them. They're good.

Description of Work
It was for HVAC unit installation

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

10/31/2017

Scott R.

One of the most honest contractors you'll ever find. A real gem. Would trust him with anything.

Description of Work
Nest installation and troubleshooting.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

08/21/2017

megan D.

Levi was not only extremely knowledgeable about the product and how it should interact with my HVAC equipment, but also completely committed to ensuring I got a high quality of service. He quickly diagnosed the issue and got to work on trying to fix it. I felt completely assured that if, for whatever reason, my HVAC was still acting up or I wasn't pleased, he would make sure I was taken care of.

Description of Work
My air conditioner was blowing out hot air, and it seemed to be at random - everything would be fine and then all of a sudden it would be 82 degrees in our house

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

08/02/2017

LUCIA M A.

Never called, never came. Waste of $49.

Description of Work
Never called, never came. Waste of $49.

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

07/26/2017

VALERIE H.

Purchased the deal in mid-April. No contact by phone or e-mail from All-in-One HVAC, so after a month, I called them. Levi (the owner) apologized for not getting in touch, said they'd been so busy he didn't have time to call! I asked about an early a.m. appointment, and he said he could come at 7:00. Scheduled appointment for 7:00 that Friday. I waited until almost 8:00 before he called and said he was on his way -- he thought the appointment was at 8:00. Because I had to go to work, we rescheduled for 7:00 the following Tuesday. Again I waited but he never showed up or called. Came home later that day and had a voice mail from Levi saying he overslept and wanted me to give him another opportunity. I decided I'd been generous enough and contacted Angie's List to explain and received a refund. Levi sounded like a nice guy, but this company has no concept of customer service: too busy to take on new customers, can't keep their schedules straight and have nothing but excuses for non-performance.

Description of Work
I hadn't had service on my air conditioning system in about 10 years, and purchased a tune-up through Angie's List in April, before the weather got hot.

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

05/25/2017

Bill A.

Rescheduled three times and then stopped returning phone calls.

Description of Work
None

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

05/23/2017

K R.

Excellent. Levi is a very knowledgeable vendor and provides good and complete informaiton including trade-offs involved in addressing issue now versus later. Does not pressure to purchase and provides a fair and balanced view of his assessment.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance and repair

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

05/09/2017

BRUCE L.

AWESOME IS A UNDERSTATEMENT TECHINICAN VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE/PROFESSIONAL

Description of Work
a/c tune-up

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

04/02/2017

Jane R.

I would recommend this company to all my family and friends. You can tell that they take pride in their work and do and excellent job. They are very knowledgeable and the work shows their expertise. We will be using them to remodel a bathroom next!

Description of Work
Cut tile and installed lights.

Category ceramic tile, electrician

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

11/14/2016

Valinda O.

Perfectly. He knew how to fix my problem

Description of Work
Window repair

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

08/03/2016

Robin G.

Fantastic. Excellent service at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
A/C repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2016

08/02/2016

Hedy W.

Great and fast service. The provider did all the work himself. Had me up and running within 24 hours, cleared away and haled off all the broken parts.

Description of Work
Replaced Inside and Outside AC unit.

Work Completed On 07/08/2016

07/29/2016

Billie and Sherry D.

The installation went really well. The old conditioner was uneven and access around it was muddy. All in one prepped for the installation by leveling the ground for the new air conditioner, put in new rock and blocks to assist with proper drainage and prevent grass from growing around and into the air conditioner units and pipes and it made easy to access it for servicing. He also made sure that all the wires and pipes were well insulated and covered to protect them from the weather. The work was done at the price that he quoted us, there were no surprises price wise. Levi Wallace the owner did the installation is was VERY professional, VERY knowledgeable, and VERY customer service oriented. During the maintenance service calls he's also very thorough. Some of the things he does is checks that all the thermostats are working properly and calibrated, cleans the coils, checks the fans, check and replace air conditioner filters (we provide the filters). His company does other things as well and I was so impressed we've used them to do a hot water heater install, removing wallpaper and texturing and painting walls, installing an instant hot water dispenser all with the same excellent outcome. I can't recommend this company enough. It is my first choice.

Description of Work
Installed 3 ton Trane condenser and evap. coil, secondary drain pan complete with 410A change over. Modified ducts to fit the new setup. We also purchased the maintenance plan from All in One and have had those services performed since the installation.

Work Completed On 08/26/2015

Demetrius G.

All In One, Arrive on time as promised and got right to work. I appreciated that approach because the my wife and we're facing. They made quick work of my issue and provided maintainence advise to preserve my unit. We have been enjoying cloud air every since! Thanks All In One Home Repair.

Description of Work
Repaired my AC unit after my warranty ran out. All other companies tried to sale me a new unit.

Work Completed On 06/21/2015

Len M.

The crew not only replaced the systems with high quality systems, they found that our heaters had cracks in the firewall and needed to be replaced also. They probably saved our lives. With this replacement our electricity bills went from $625/month in the summer to less than $200/month. We are very pleased with this replacement.

Description of Work
We needed to have our A/C systems replaced.

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

Robert J.

I was able to observe the a/c service and have my questions answered, as well as doing the inspection and getting a clear understanding of what would be needed to compete the exterior painting.

Description of Work
Service A/C and General home inspection in preparation for repairs and painting exterior

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/18/2016

Leslie B.

Levi is honest, ethical and does not overcharge his customers. He is a complete professional and goes to a lot of trouble to educate his clients on what he is repairing. I trust him with all our repairs and plan to use only him from now on.

Description of Work
Levi replaced the compressor on the air conditoner that had gone out in the heat of the summer

Work Completed On 07/23/2015

Carolyn W.

I requested to have a Nest / Smart thermostat installed to replace one that had failed on one of my AC units. The install went smoothly and the thermostat worked properly within a short period of time. Levi Wallace performed the services and provided a good amount of education and specifics on how to setup and "train" the thermostat to best work for my household. Mr. Wallace worked in a very clean and efficient manner making sure that my home did not look like an install had just taken place when he finished. I was extremely pleased with the service and the price. In the same service call I had annual maintenance done to both AC units prior to using them for the season. I this routine service Mr. Wallace found that one of my units was not cooling properly. After investigating it was found that a part needed to be replaced to rectify the situation. This part was covered under warranty (great thing!). Mr. Wallace had the replace part with him in his inventory and replaced it on the spot. Both units were cooling properly and the service was handled efficiently and professionally. Mr. Wallace showed me what the problem was, the failed components and verified the repair with me after it was completed. I was very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Installed Nest thermostat in my home and performed annual AC maintenance service for one of my AC units.

Work Completed On 06/11/2016

Joseph H.

Levi is the best AC service person I have ever had do work for me.

Description of Work
Inspected the roof and serviced my AC

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/22/2016