Stonebriar Smile Design

With Angi since October 2008

3880 Parkwood Blvd Ste 103

Frisco, TX 75034

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

10/25/2018

Doug T.

My previous dentist referred me to Dr. Wade because my mouth had become very sick and we did not understand why. I am happy to report that I am so much better, in so many ways, because of her oversight and care! I was quickly returned to health through a well-organized plan that included several high-tech analyses, radical deep-cleanings, and professional equipment/supplies for my home use. The office is large and filled with highly trained specialists and state-of-the-art devices. Two more of many positive things I could say: Dr. Wade is my first female dentist in 60 years and I have a low threshold for pain. She has a far more delicate, yet precise hand that makes her work better in every way for me. Second, she holds a key role in a professional circle that allows her to treat patients holistically. She referred me to Dr. Shahan Chowdhury who has since become my most respected personal physician. Their professional network, for referrals, is astounding! I am so grateful for their healing hands and authentic care.

Description of Work
Massive dental rehabilitation

Category dentists, periodontics, cosmetic dentist

04/08/2015

Sharon H.

There are two dentists in the office. Dr Wade is A plus all the way. We've been with her 14 years. Dr Moody was recently brought in. She may be a skilled dentist and very sweet and concerned on the outside, but she is entirely unprofessional when it comes to dealing with patient concerns. No health care provider should ever complain so much about rendering services the patient did not request. Things that should have been just routine practice.

Description of Work
pain in the gum area. Second day service.

02/27/2014

Wendy W.

The dentist is very knowledgeable. She is actually very gentle. She explains everything to you. We've just had good results from her work.

Description of Work
We use Stonebriar Smile Design for dental work.

02/17/2014

Michael B.

I'm always greeted by my first name when I walk through the door, they always notify me of impending appointments, I never have to wait more than a brief moment, and the facility is very beautiful and clean. Dr. Wade is very considerate of my comfort and does everything she can to minimize my stress.

Description of Work
Routine check-up & cleaning.

09/17/2013

Cheryl is my Hygienist and she is fantastic - I don't want anyone else. When I came to TX 14 years ago from IL & I had no idea to use for any of my physicians or dental. I saw the ad for Dr Wade in the Plano Profile. I had no idea her office was on the absolute other side of Plano from where we lived. I have a lot of anxiety about going to the dentist so my first appointment was to go & just visit with Dr Wade and explain how I felt about coming to the dentist & meet her. I immediately liked Dr Wade & felt like I could certainly be comfortable with her and that started our long term relationship. They email me when my appointment is coming up. When I've been there & setup my new appointment they text or email me to let me know what my next appointment is so I can note it in my calendar. The staff is always friendly & outgoing to accommodate whatever a patient needs. They have neck pillows that they heat. They have blankets to put over you if you're cold. I ask a lot of questions regarding the x-ray that's up on the screen while Cheryl is working on my teeth and she's always patient about answering all my questions. I love Dr Wade, Cheryl & all of the staff.

Description of Work
It was time for my 3 month cleaning & I was getting setup for my Invisalign braces

05/11/2013

There is no better dentist in my history, and probably not in north Texas. Every visit is exactly as planned, and Dr. Wade simply doesn't make mistakes. She also doesn't like to cause discomfort...which is comforting in its own right.

Description of Work
General exam and referral to Dr. Joy Field. Note that Dr. Wade is my long-term general dentist; has performed several fillings and a couple of crowns. EVERY experience has been "first class".

03/27/2013

Dr. Wade did an excellent job matching three crowns in my front teeth. I had one crown replaced, one new crown and one crown made for an implant. I was very nervous because these teeth are very vissable. I could not be any happier with the work that she did. She has an excellent artistic eye and paid extreme attention to every detail. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of cosmetic dentistry.

Description of Work
I initially saw Dr. wade for a check up and teeth cleaning. I recently relocated and was looking for a dentist to finish the dental implant process I had started before my relocation. I was very impressed with Dr. Wade and her staff and decided that I wanted her to complete the job. I needed a total of three crowns replaced in the front of my mouth. She spent a lot of time discussing my options with me and explaining the procedure and time line.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Dentist oral surgeon, general dentistry, cosmetic, implant, root canal, veneers, whitening & braces.