Legacy Plumbing

Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other
05/31/2023

15222 King Rd Suite 1002

Frisco, TX 75036

Family owned and operated with over 20 years of experience, Legacy Plumbing is here to take care of all your plumbing needs. We are fully licensed and insured. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your plumbing contractor and Legacy Plumbing always go the extra mile to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. Along with years of experience, our clean and professional technicians offer a full range of services that are customized to fit your specific plumbing requirements. Legacy Plumbing is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and satisfaction. Legacy Plumbing wins multiple awards annually, including Small Business of the Year, presented by the Frisco Chamber of Commerce. In addition, we are a 4th-year award recipient for Best of Business in Frisco Style Magazine, Reader's Choice Winner for Plumbing in multiple publications, and was awarded the Best Emerging New Business for the Collin County Celebration of Enterprise Awards. Legacy Plumbing is also a proud accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with a rating of A Plus and a member of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce. Our Promise: We only hire skilled licensed professionals. We will show up on time. You will always know the price before we start. We will leave the area cleaner than we found it. Be sure to check out our website for more information....

plumbers (976)water heaters (173)drain cleaning (101)gas leak repair (36)sewer cleaning (25)drain pipe installation (13)fireplace services (1)HVAC Companies (16)excavating (16)electrician (7)small appliance repair (5)foundation repair (3)

12/11/2021

Gregory G.

I'm very happy with the work that Steven performed. He was friendly, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
4 shut-off valves replaced and replace wax ring on toilet

Work Completed On 12/10/2021

05/08/2021

Linh and Chieu L.

Mike and Ahndre were excellent! They arrived on time, worked hard and fixed all my plumbing issues. They were friendly, courteous and professional. I would recommend Legacy Plumbing to anyone who needs licensed plumbers with integrity.

Description of Work
Replace shut off valve, install mounting ring, fix leaking faucet

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

03/31/2021

Johnny S.

Excellent! The team at Legacy plumbing did an excellent job from initial contact, giving out quote and finishing the job are wonderful. Wayne gave the initial estimates and also arrived with his associate to replace the copper pipe inside the wall of the garage with pex piping to avoid future pipe bursting problem, the job is perfect and clean up everything. I highly recommend them for any plumbing projects.

Description of Work
Replace copper pipe with pex

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/20/2021

Rose T.

Excellent! I’ve used Legacy twice and both tech’s, Dzenin and Steven were both very nice and professional! They explained to me the issue and kept me informed. I will always call Legacy Plumbing first. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Drain pipe fixed, small, slow leak.

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

02/01/2021

xiang C.

This company is the best! I called for repairing a hot water slab leak problem in my house, the office person and the owner / plumbing masters returned my call on time, and set up the service day easily. I could feel their listening to me and understanding my descriptions so well, so I decided to get service from this company. I am so glad I made this great choice! On the service day (3/30/2021), master Wayne and Adam came to my home on time, and gave me a call ahead of their arrival. They are so great!!! Wayne has so much experiences in the field of plumbing, and he patiently listened to me, carefully and efficiently diagnosed the problem, and quickly found out the leaked hot water line. They did not waste any time; they explained everything to me, then they started rerouting the hot water line right away. Adam worked so hard during this service time, and he did a great job. Wayne and Adam co-operated so well, and so everything could be done fast and in a great way!!! The slab leak problem got resolved so well and fast; and they cleaned up job site so well! Our family is very satisfied! Also we have learnt a lot from Wayne and Adam during the process! Quality work, good persons, honest, trustful, high skill, efficient, good pricing….This company is the best, and this team (Wayne and Adam) is the best! We really appreciate Wayne and Adam's wonderful work, many thanks to all of you. We will always call Legacy Plumbing in future when we need any plumbing services!!!

Description of Work
Hot water slab leak

Category electrician,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

12/10/2020

Cornelius B.

I would definitely recommend Legacy Plumbing to anyone and will use them in the future for any additional plumbing work that I need to have done.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet installation

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for leaving us this nice review. We greatly appreciate your business!

12/03/2020

Terry S.

First time I’ve used Legacy but won’t be the last! Everything from customer service setting up the appointment to plumber listening to my explanation and then explaining his thought process and possible solutions to showing me how to clear the clog myself next time that he found. Luis also asked a couple questions to see if we had any other issues and found a simple maintenance item with our water heater we were unaware of that could cost us later. Very professional, excellent communication, reasonable cost, and conscientious! Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Faucet repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

[Member Name Removed], we love this review! You are so kind and we are grateful to have earned you as our customer. Luis and Legacy are here for you when you need us, thank you!

08/28/2020

Matthew C.

My garbage disposal was leaking and I needed it replaced. I went to my trusty Angies List and looked plumbers near me with great ratings. I selected Legacy because of their large number of great ratings. And, it didn't hurt that they had a coupon for garbage disposal. It was after-hours when I emailed them. I was called the very first thing the next morning. This was a great indication this was going to go well. That was Friday and the first available slot was the following Tuesday. So, I scheduled it. I get a call about an hour later with the news that they had finished another job early and had time if I was available. I was blown away. Within 15 minutes, Luis was at my door. Not only was he completely competent, but he was very respectful and friendly. I cannot say enough good things about Luis. I'm certain their other employees are great, but you can't go wrong with Luis. I have a couple other plumbing jobs I need done, and you can be certain that I will be contacting Legacy Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replacement of Garbage Disposal

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/11/2020

James K.

Outstanding work! I appreciated the help with plumbing my shower during my bathroom remodel. I also appreciated the many tips and quotes for additional work to be performed. Thank you for such great quality!

Description of Work
Legacy Plumbing assisted me with plumbing my shower during a bathroom remodel.

Cost $608.4

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for leaving us this nice review, for trusting us with your home and for being our customer! We appreciate your business.

06/17/2020

Stephen S.

Wayne Pierce (and his assistant Alex) from Legacy Plumbing did an amazing job, this week, at rapid diagnosis and effective repair of an in-exterior-wall builder design/construction plumbing leak flaw that materialized after twenty-five years. Over the years, I have had several complicated plumbing projects that have benefited enormously from Wayne’s high-end skill and experience as a highly accomplished master plumber. This job required both plumbing and masonry skills, in difficult access foundation areas. I am always very impressed with his work, professionalism and customer service. I strongly recommend Wayne and keep Legacy Plumbing on my preferred vendor list.

Description of Work
repair of an in-exterior-wall builder design/construction plumbing leak flaw

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/29/2020

Matt G.

Everything about Legacy Plumbing as A++. Jose Cuellar was able to do all the needed repairs and with excellence! We will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
I had two slow flushing and filling toilets, and two almost stopped tubs as well as a leaking outdoor spigot. He also repaired a faulty overflow drain.

Category plumbing,small appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/05/2020

Gabe E.

The entire experience was amazing from the time we called to the time Johnny Left our house. We set up the appoint for noon - 2:00 time frame. Johnny called and asked if he could come early. He was very professional and very informative. We explained we needed all 3 toilets inspected as one was leaking and base was very loose.. We also needed the out side faucets checked for leaks. He was very thorough at explaining what he would do for each item that needed to be repaired. He was very efficient and did an excellent Job. He ended up replacing the flange re-installing the toilet. He sealed all the toilets tightened one of the outside faucets. I am always Leary about having to use a plumber but now that I have found Legacy Plumbing, I will no longer feel that way. I feel I have found a trusted Plumber that I can call with any needs. Johnny was awesome and I will ask for him in the future.

Description of Work
Fix upstairs toilet - needed new Flange and outside faucet checked

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

05/01/2020

David A.

We would like to thank Tony and Steven of Legacy Plumbing for responding so quickly. Our outside faucet was running and we could not shut it off, so they replaced the faucet. They were extremely professional and did a great job. We will be using them in the future if the need arises.

Description of Work
Repair outside faucet.

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

04/13/2020

Gail L.

They were extremely knowledgeable, they were very understanding of our issue and they did a great job.

Description of Work
A big issue in the front yard some regulator broke and they fixed

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

03/11/2020

Sharon D.

Tony looked at all of our questions and gave us insight into what he could do to take care of these issues. He will come back and fix certain problems.

Description of Work
We needed for someone to look over our new home and give us information on what needed to be taken care of.

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

03/05/2020

michael M.

Legacy did a great job! No complaints!

Description of Work
Clogged drain, water heater repair and slap leak repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

12/20/2019

Marilee & RON S.

All went well. Installation was quick and on time. Work areas clean when he left. Technician Jose was personable and professional, a representative Legacy can be proud of. Previous work to install two water heaters with technicians Luis and Steven was also a positive experience. Legacy has some good team members.

Description of Work
Replace Water lines and valves in four toilets

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

11/18/2019

Ted K.

Had a clogged drain that was backing up into our kitchen and half bath. Called Legacy and they could not have been any nicer. Got me on the schedule the next business day and on the day of service, I got a call saying the plumber had finished a job early and asked if they could start my job early. Wayne and Branden arrived shortly later and were able to clear the drain no problem. It took them a little more than they expected, but the price quoted at the beginning of the job was the price I was charged. This is a fantastic company and Wayne and Branden were not only knowledgeable and professional, they were cordial and even gave me tips on how to prevent other plumbing issues from occurring in the future. I would highly recommend Legacy and will be using them for all my plumbing needs in the future.

Description of Work
I had a clogged drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

11/15/2019

Marilee & RON S.

Everything went well. The two techs, Luis and Steven, were very good. They were helpful and informative from beginning to end. They kept us up to date at each stage of installation and then answered all questions at the end. I would use Legacy for any future plumbing needs and would specifically ask for these two men to do the work.

Description of Work
Replace two water heaters

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/10/2019

Thomas O.

I first contacted Legacy Plumbing to describe my situation. I noticed a growing wet spot on the ground near the house where the main water pipe enters the house. With all the water shut off inside the house - including the intake water valve to the hot water heater, the water meter was showing a leak of about a gallon a minute. I had to shut the main water valve at the meter to stop the leak. I called Legacy Plumbing and spoke to Theron about the situation and what I did to diagnose the problem. Theron described possible scenarios and the cost and rates associated with them so I could know what to expect and give me a basis for cost comparison. He assured me they had experienced staff to locate and repair such leaks and had next day availability. The plumber (Enoch) arrived within the scheduled appointment window and reviewed the situation, and the cost and labor rate. I agreed to the work. He began to excavate access hole in the ground near the valve box next to the house and was able to find the leak. As the leak was right where the water pipe entered the foundation, he had to chip away a small piece of the foundation in order to remove the damaged portion of the pipe. As the house is approximately 33 years old, the old valve assembly was in poor condition and needed replacing. Enoch replaced the old valve assembly with a new valve box with ball valves and an access cover which enables me to shut off the water to the house without shutting off water to the irrigation system. I figured that if I take a vacation and not home, I can shut off the house water while still watering the yard. This way, I don't have to worry about hoses to the clothes washer or dishwasher bursting when I am not home. During the hole excavation, Enoch had to remove a bush to make room. He replanted the bush in a different location. He refilled the hole leaving access to the valve box. He added some gravel to the bottom of the valve box so that it would help drain rain water and keep soil from building up in the box. He cleaned the area when the work was finished. I found Enoch to be very polite, professional and efficient. He answered all my questions and provided me with his business card so I could contact him if I had any questions or concerns. The cost of the service was competitive with my other estimate. I am satisfied with the work and would have no problem calling upon Legacy Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Find and Repair Water Leak

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Review for Legacy Plumbing - 15222 King Rd, Frisco, TX - 38225554

10/17/2019

Don and Marcy R.

Knowledgeable, experienced, fast and friendly......cannot imagine hiring any other company! They did a great job.....this was my second experience with this company. Bought their gold plan and it basically paid for itself.....nice to have peace of mind for a year.....highly recommend!

Description of Work
New main hot water tank and whole house pressure regulator installed with shut off valve.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019