Texas Mobile Mechanics

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2012

2501 Lancaster Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76104

We Come To You!!! Dallas Fort Worth Mobile Mechanics Www.Texmm.Com. Call For Details!!!

08/14/2018

Violet P.

Excellent great explanations

Description of Work
Check engine

02/26/2016

Barry C.

Description of Work
worked on replacing alternator

Category auto repair

Thank You to the [Member Name Removed] Family we really appreciate the opportunity to help you fix your vehicle. Sincerely, Eddie John Hurst Texas Mobile Mechanics

07/16/2015

beverly O.

They came out and diagnosed problem and gave me a quote for repairs. They did everything they said they would do and warranted their work. The repairs were made on a vintage rv and were not easy. Having a mechanic come to my home made things easier for me. Towing a rv is an expensive ordeal. Thankfully I have not had to do that.

Description of Work
Changed belts and cooling system update

Category auto repair, towing

Thank You Ms. [Member Name Removed] for giving us the chance to help you! Hope you enjoy your Barth once again!!!

07/01/2014

ANDREW C.

This was a nightmare. In fairness, I think that having a mechanic look at someone else's used car is uncomfortable for all parties involved, but this one takes the cake. First off, this is a mobile mechanic. Someone that meets the customer at an agreed upon location. The company sends two guys who are 20 minutes late and "can not find the place" we agreed to meet. I had to go find them actually. This is while the seller is twiddling his thumbs wondering why I am wasting his time. OK, not a huge deal, but a phone call would be nice if you are going to be late. I did not get a phone call. I got a text asking me why I was late!! Hello? Are you serious? Next, they begin to do the inspection and I will admit it seems like they know cars well. But I am a novice, hence why I hired someone to inspect for me. So who really knows...because... this meeting did not make it more than 15 minutes. In short, the mechanics got into an argument with the potential seller on the spot and after a very awkward 5 minute argument this thing fell through. Up to the point where they got into the argument they told me that the car looked to be in great condition. No problems according to the mechanics. The representatives of this company were nice people but very unprofessional and definitely lacked polish, especially for this type of service. I would suggest having the seller bring the car to a professional garage and avoid the tension created here.

Description of Work
Provider was to inspect a used car that I was going to possibly purchase. And then give his opinion on the condition of the car.

Category auto repair

We are sorry for your situation, but we did not provide you that service and request you remove your false statements.

05/12/2014

Daryl R.

TMM arrived at approximately 8pm on a Sunday, took the necessary time and effort to thoroughly examine, diagnose and provide suggestions for repairs without pressuring me to have those repairs done by them. Very professional, very friendly, clearly knows motor vehicles bumper-to-bumper. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Diagnosed a starting problem thoroughly, vehicle now runs perfectly.

Category auto repair

Thank You and we hope to provide more people the help they need!

G & M Collision Center LLC

G&M Collision Center is a full service collision repair center. We service all makes and models and we work with all insurance companies. We will work with you on your deductible and we accept all major credit cards. Let us show you what customer service in the collision repair industry looks like!. Additional DBA - GMCC Enterprises Inc.

Auto Service
    Auto Towing
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radio Service
    Auto Painting
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Body work, detailing, mufflers, painting, tires, towing & transmission.