Olvera's Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2018

Olvera's Painting is located in Fort Worth, TX. We provide all kinds of services like interior and exterior painting, residential and commercial painting, texture and more. If you are looking for a professional painting company, do not hesitate to call us now! Paint Stripping, Drywall Painting, Room Painting, Wall Painting Westcliff, Fort Worth, TX Painting Service, Exterior Wall Paint, Interior Room Painting, Custom Residential Painting, Affordable House Painting https://olveraspaintingtx.com/...

Gonzalez Remodeling

Gonzalez remodeling is a family owned business, Customer satisfaction is our number one priority Competitive prices, free estimates in the DFW area

NLC Roofing and Construction

Blue Fox Painting

We are so confident you'll love our work. If you're not happy, you don't pay. Period. No Deposit required. We will buy all the paint and materials. You pay when we are done.

08/22/2018

Mark S.

They did not come back when they promised to. I'm having a re-touch up many of the doors, walls, cabinets. Old painting where showing through, they did not do second coat that I have them painted. I asked them to filled in several holes from walls and they didn't. I sent text messages numerous times and I never heard back from them. That was 2-3 weeks ago. I will never use them. They left a lot of dusts. They didn't clean up really well.

Description of Work
Had them paint the whole house. They painted doors, walls and kitchen cabinet. My kitchen cabinet was stained and they re-paint it.

Category interior painters

08/08/2018

stephanne R.

Exclent

Description of Work
Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

08/07/2018

Sika ..

We enjoyed their services and they were pretty efficient overall. Communication was great from start to finish. Always ready and eager to work. Paint was a little watery so there were some spots that could use a little touch up. They said they would be happy to fix but we decided it looked okay.

Description of Work
Painted our common areas

Category house painters

08/07/2018

Jeff ..

Fine we are happy. Cleaned up everything we don’t have any complaints. We are thinking about having them come back out to do some more drywalling.

Description of Work
Patched a hole in ceiling and repainted the whole ceiling

Category interior painters

Painting Service, Exterior Wall Paint, Interior Room Painting, Custom Residential Painting, Affordable House Painting Paint Stripping, Drywall Painting, Room Painting, Wall Painting