Hardwood Floors Company LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2019

8645 Camp Bowie West Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76116

WE SPECIALIZE IN NEW HARDWOOD & ENGINEERED WOOD FLOOR INSTALLATIONS! Hardwood Floors Company LLC is a company that specializes in Hardwood floors serving the Dallas-Fort Worth community, Our priority is to provide the best possible service when it comes to Floor Installation & Services. We install Solid Wood Floors, Luxury Vinyl, Laminate Floors, Engineered Wood & Hardwood Refinish. We have over 10 years of experience doing installations, which proves your floors will get done right. We also have a showroom located in West Fort Worth, stop by during our business hours and check out our great prices. Along with our showroom we have a mobile showroom that allows us to take samples to you. We offer FREE onsite estimates, and if you have the material we can also give you an estimate on installation....

04/27/2022

Jason M.

Our floors were a mess. Our builder didn't do use any favors. We hired HWFC to refinish our floors. They were able to complete the job in 3 days total time. Very fast. Very efficient. Would recommend them and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Refinish floors

02/17/2022

Sean L.

Great job.

Description of Work
Install hardwood flooring in the house

08/21/2020

Stacey M.

We purchased a home with existing hard wood flooring. The job was for 1325 square feet of 2 1/4 inch oak planks. We wanted the work completed before moving in, so the timeline to complete the job was critical. The finish was worn in many areas of the flooring, cupping from improper cleaning products was present in multiple areas as well, and there was a hole in the office floor that needed to be repaired. I did my research and Hardwood Floors Company LLC had high reviews on multiple websites. I obtained quotes from the top three contractors I found. Hardwood Floors Company LLC not only had the best price, they provided superior customer service from the moment I requested a quote until they finished the job. From my initial conversation with Rebecca, to Ellie measuring the floors, and then David and his crew who arrived early both days ready to work, there just are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe how amazing my experience has been! I knew I wanted the floors stained darker and thought I wanted to keep the same smooth finish, but when David arrived and showed me multiple samples of my options, the light hand scraped finish he suggested proved to be perfect! David even left me enough stain and varnish to finish my 96 inch solid wood front entry door so it would match the floors. Additionally, they didn't even charge me for replacing the wood in the office to repair the hole! My floors look brand new and SO much better than I could have ever imagined!! My Old World style home is now truly the dream house I envisioned. Do your research and you will find, David and his team are by far the BEST in every category to include leaving the place spotless when done!

Description of Work
Refinish existing wood floors to include: sand, stain, seal and replace shoe mold.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

08/23/2019

Olivia W.

They were professional at all times. Very hard workers. Wont hesitate to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor install

08/15/2019

Shannon N.

Hardwood Floors worked with me in getting the color I wanted for my floors, and installed promptly. The crew cleaned up nicely after the job, and everyone was very professional. If you’re looking for a company who knows what their talking about, and will go above and beyond to meet your expectations, choose this one.

Description of Work
Living room, Office Flooring

07/25/2019

Stephanie B.

Awesome. They were an amazing company. They were very responsive to my emails and text messages. They came right away. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
They installed laminated flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Steven P.

David and his team were very professional and explained the whole process very thoroughly. We got our hard floors resurfaced and refinished to a gray stain (previously espresso). The whole process took 2.5 days with his team of 8 people they did a great job. I highly recommend David and his company for any hard floor job. He works on your schedule but made sure to complete project and move all furniture back the way it was. Will definitely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Resurface and re-stain hardwood floors. Changed from Espresso Brown to Gray

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thanks for your review, We hope you enjoy your refinished gray floors!

Amanda H.

Very professional and knowledgeable flooring contractors. I’m a contractor myself so I’m pretty picky. They’ve done 3 projects for me so far. Good job David and team.

Description of Work
Love these guys

Category carpet installation

Thank you for trusting us with your floor projects!

Jan S.

They were great. I really liked them they were super good

Description of Work
hardwood floor install

Category hardwood floor

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience.

Shawn C.

This is the best money I have spent on my house. David and his crew did an amazing job and the finished product completely transformed by entire house. Amazing work,

Description of Work
Restore and refinish hardwood floors

DaJuana M.

Hardwood Flooring, LLC is a very good company that did an excellent good on the refinishing of my floors. I have hired them on other flooring jobs as well and they have always done a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring

07/18/2019

Monica C.

They were fast and efficient. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
N/A

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback and for using our services again, We are glad that your installation went well, once again Thank you for your business!

KELLY HARDWOOD FLOORS & RMDLNG

Kelly Hardwood Flooring specializes in custom hardwood floors including: * New installation * Repair, and re-finish * Insurance Restoration * Tile installation With 23 years of experience, we can handlle any project.

Jaime C Flooring

Please note during COVID-19 we are taking every precaution by wearing masks and gloves, and practicing social distancing. Jaime C Flooring owner, Jaime Chavarria, has over 20 years of experience in flooring. We have the experience and knowledge to ensure your hardwood floors are the highest quality, to provide your home with beauty for years to come. We specialize in custom design floor work for both residential and commercial visit us on line or go to our business face book page,we are honest and reliable please give us a call today. If you prefer to contact me via text the number for texting is (817) 307-5008.

MC Professional Flooring Installations

We are a family owned and operated business providing professional flooring installations since 1976. Please reach out to us at 817-771-8853 directly for more information. Flooring services over 500 sqft - staircase, laminate, floating vinyl plank, and hardwood! We can even sand, custom stain, and refinish your current hardwood! We pickup and deliver all needed materials for your project. We demo current flooring (carpet, tile, and hardwood). We move & reset furniture, appliances, and toilets. We undercut fireplaces and all door jams. We remove & reuse baseboards, install new baseboards, or install shoe molding on current baseboards. We also haul off all project trash (empty boxes, scrap material and old flooring).

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

We offer Installation on: Solid Wood, Engineered Wood, Vinyl, Laminate & Carpet, along with our Installations we install: Baseboards, Shoemold, Plywood, Transitioners. Our Showroom offers material from well known Manufacturers. We offer a 1 year warranty on all of our installations.

We only do solid wood floor repairs over 300 sq ft