Comfort Experts Inc.

With Angi since October 2014

Metro Express Service

Our company was founded in 1987, and today, we’re still delivering top-quality heating and air conditioning repair services all across the DFW Metroplex.

Offers by Metro Express Service on Angi
Xtreme Air Services

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

Love Air

Residential air conditioning company with over 10 years of experience in the industry, a company you can depend on!

07/13/2017

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/29/2016

Description of Work
Terrible Company ! Consumer Alert! I called this company to check my ac because it was cooling to a ok temperature then shutting off. Service guy rumbled around i my attic above bedroom for over an hour to come down and say everything looked good and he coulent figure it out! He said possibly it could be a thermistat issue but other then that he could really tell I take care of my AC . Then the so called experts charged me 129.99 for a head scratch The next morning I wake up to my bedroom ceiling saturated about 8 feet in moisture . I run up to the attic because that is where the unit is and he was working . The pvxc pipe that leads out of the drip pan is completely shattered which I have pictures of everything. It is also showing cheap pvc duct tape that attempted to hold it together . The guy stepped on the pipe and then couldnt be a honorable person about it and just admit it . He tried to hide it in such an obvious stupid way! Dont you think if this AC man was walking around in a small attic for a long duration checking everything to do with my unit he would notice a cheaply patched together pvc pipe that is in plain view ? I tried to contact the company through their website and nobody would even contact me! This has cost me so much in repairs with materials, labor , and added days of discomfort ! Please dont get dupped like I did !

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac